brandless nvr updated with wrong firmware

xavier00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
today i updated my branless nvr firmware , now it doesnt work, doesnt recognize the hdd ,network or the camera, wont restore even, can somebody help? its a nvr1008p 8ch h.264, thats what says on the box

xavier00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
had this firmware before that worked fineimage.jpeg

xavier00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
the seller is from ebay, china and wont help

xavier00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
that link was me, thats were some one told me the file i used

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

xavier00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The original firmware version does not seems to be anywhere on the internet here is a picimage.jpeg

xavier00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ah, good advice, but this nvr was ok, linux , no slowdowns or crash associated with windows, im sure a lot of people are going through this i just want to fixit ,somebody help!!!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, good advice, but this nvr was ok, linux , no slowdowns or crash associated with windows, im sure a lot of people are going through this i just want to fixit ,somebody help!!!
There are no crashes or slowdowns on my windows machines - I run over 20 for video surveillance....also there are vms that run on linux as well. They will also have lots more options...you were seeking more options because the NVR was lacking...regardless, now you are without recording until your resolve this, if ever...

xavier00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What windows machine are you using? Whats your configuration ..i mean can i just buy a windows box and use it? I dont want to relay on my pc or leave on all the time, a box sounds interesting like a pc box