BVR Fliles Not Playing Back

ARAMP1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
So a car drove into my driveway and turned around which can be seen in my alert clips.
preview.jpg
I went to play back the file and it's nothing but a black screen which plays for the duration of the video.

Is something wrong with the recording of events or the playback? Cameras are set to triggered and bvr files.

playback.jpg

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So a car drove into my driveway and turned around which can be seen in my alert clips.
View attachment 36584
I went to play back the file and it's nothing but a black screen which plays for the duration of the video.

Is something wrong with the recording of events or the playback? Cameras are set to triggered and bvr files.

View attachment 36585
What cameras? Disable any smart codecs.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
1) Are you set to continuous record and use direct to disk. Or are you only recording on an event ? I recommend a continuous record, you just learned the reason why.

2) What type manufacture and model camera are you using?

3) provide a screen shot of the camera settings in the camera. The screen will have frame rate, bits per second, rate type.....

4) in BI provide a screen shots, click on the icon with 3 vertical bars, then clip storage

5) in BI provide a screen shots, click the camera button and the record tab.

6) in BI provide a screen shots, click the camera button and the record tab. and the file format compression