Bycycle Wreck In Front Of My House

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I was walking out in the front of my house and saw all these plastic pieces laying on the sidewalk. Naturally having cameras I had to take a look and see where they came from. Here is the video.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I changed the YouTube link yet again. If this does not work I will redo the whole thing.
it still was not working. I deleted the link, try posting the new one now.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
OK, I forgot to "publish". I went back and turned on the PUBLIC button. Hopefully this will work. I also found out how to make it "high definition" for better quality. All this time I was blaming YouTube.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
That sign jumped right out in front of that kid! Good thing he was wearing a helmut

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Glad the little guy wasn't hurt badly. FWIW, bikes are allowed on the sidewalk in CA but I'd not be comfortable with my little one in the roadway either....I'd be loading up the bikes and going to a city or county park that allows it. The streets aren't safe for a car, let alone a young biker.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Tony...I thought you were like a hundred years old. View attachment 36665
Not quite, but after a full day of leaf blowin' and rakin', my back will probably feel a hundred in the morning.

My daughter will be 39 this Feb. but I recall when she was 8 like it was yesterday.....our little street was OK, I guess but on several occasions I loaded up her "Strawberry Shortcake" bike and took her to ride in a nearby park.....far away from the cars. And that was '88, before the textin' zombies got their licenses. I'd be scared witless for her now.

FoxCR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Glad the kid did not get hurt, what camera is that?