ChatGPT (Chat Generative Pre-trained Transformer)

Reaction score
OK--- I went and am messing around with it....

1674544760259.png

and...

1674544864380.png

So this thing is learning the "truth" of the world from the leftist liberal bias present all over the internet. We are doomed.

EDIT: I asked this one... it was rolling along with a liberal leaning response, and then it started to contradict itself... then it deleted what it typed and this popped up...

1674545151743.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK--- I went and am messing around with it....

View attachment 151812

and...

View attachment 151813

So this thing is learning the "truth" of the world from the leftist liberal bias present all over the internet. We are doomed.

EDIT: I asked this one... it was rolling along with a liberal leaning response, and then it started to contradict itself... then it deleted what it typed and this popped up...

View attachment 151814
When I read its answer to your what ways are you biased question, it sounded like a Politician wrote it. Noticed how it covered it's AI butt at the end :)

I think the first sentence says it all, "trained on a dataset of text from the Internet".

Think how easy it would be for this AI to push propaganda based any present narrative being pushed on the Internet, ex. like todays social media and MSM. Young minds can so easily become warped into to believing just about anything since they lack real world experiences and wisdom, oh and the lack of common sense.

I could see a student's argument, claiming AI is smarter than you Professor/Teacher, as Jorden Peterson stated, when in truth it is no smarter than the info it is fed.

Don't get me wrong, I am amazed how far AI has come. Does anyone remember a website that went up/online which you could interact with from the 2001 movie A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Steven Spielberg? I think it was promoted at the movie theaters, anyway I remember getting on the site and asking it questions, it just gave general answers back then. AImovie.com I guess was the site I went to.

1674558729572.png

Last comment; I see AI like GPT becoming a sort of god to many lost souls. I also see this becoming a major tool used by our Adversary. God help us!!!

Last edited:

DesertRat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
When I read its answer to your what ways are you biased question, it sounded like a Politician wrote it. Noticed how it covered it's AI butt at the end :)

I think the first sentence says it all, "trained on a dataset of text from the Internet".

Think how easy it would be for this AI to push propaganda based any present narrative being pushed on the Internet, ex. like todays social media and MSM. Young minds can so easily become warped into to believing just about anything since they lack real world experiences and wisdom, oh and the lack of common sense.

I could see a student's argument, claiming AI is smarter than you Professor/Teacher, as Jorden Peterson stated, when in truth it is no smarter than the info it is fed.

Don't get me wrong, I am amazed how far AI has come. Does anyone remember a website that went up/online which you could interact with from the 2001 movie A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Steven Spielberg? I think it was promoted at the movie theaters, anyway I remember getting on the site and asking it questions, it just gave general answers back then. AImovie.com I guess was the site I went to.

View attachment 151819

Last comment; I see AI like GPT becoming a sort of god to many lost souls. I also see this becoming a major tool used by our Adversary. God help us!!!
This doesn't feel like AI to me. It seems to me that it is just a super fast database parser. I too can search for shit like that on the internet. It just takes me a hell of lot longer in time to do it. That along with a very advanced grammar checker and boom! You have AI for the stupid ass masses.

Reaction score
I am afraid this is what will make it believable to the masses...
Yup-- a huge database of leftist/liberal propaganda to literally echo what the MSM and social media want to be accepted as "the truth", and presented to people as an unbiased source of accurate knowledge. Gee--- what could go wrong?