Christmas Sales 2021

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is fun to see the captures here and compare them to the reviews on Amazon.
The thing is the reo reviews on Amazon are almost always still images, and almost any camera can give a great still image.

Whereas here we show photos from freeze frame in motion to show the true capabilities, or lack thereof, of the camera.

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sucked amazon, get a 1 star review on amzon on T5442T-ZE, a fake reviewer never buy from us. :eek:
So need guys HELP who buy from our amazon shop , if you like our cams, please try to leave us some good real reviews on the amazon purchase link. No need to special, just share your experience on the cam, That would be greatful!

Thank you!

View attachment 110429

The verified purchase will be the real purchase review.

View attachment 110430
I usually buy from you direct, but I'll go back to all the stuff I got from you on the Amazon shop and make sure I 5 star you. :thumb:

UPDATE: Just left a few 5 stars for you with comments. :headbang:

Last edited:

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi Andy, just sent you an email. If you have that camera, I also need one of the PFA130-E mounting boxes.
Thanks!

jonas_ed

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Andy,

Bought on BF from amazon.ca. Can I buy directly from you being in Canada or it will be more expensive? I want to buy directly from you and also enjoy some refurbished deals.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have cameras like the IPC-Color4K-X in a turret or a PTZ?
They do not exist yet. Who knows if a turret will be made as it would be so large.

A PTZ would be even larger, but probably a better chance of getting a larger sensor for a PTZ.