Convert/export stop working

martyouel

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I realized that, since about 3 weeks, the Convert/export stop working.
I've configured an automatically convert/export to mp4 file on the move from New to Stored.

I tried to troubleshoot by triggering manually a convert/export.

• From the clip view, I right click on a .bvr click
  • I choose Convert/Export
  • My settings is MP4 / and create a new file in "F:\BlueIris (I attached the Convert/Export snap
  • I click OK
  • I do right click in the clip view and then View / Convert/Export Queue
***The export is there, in the queue
- I then right click and do Convert/Export to force it
***The export disapear from the queue but I have nothing in my folder F:\BlueIris

I am using BlueIris 5 and I do the update as soon a new version is available.
Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks,

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
An excerpt from BI's "Help" page 91:

"....Please note that the Convert/Export queue currently has a single export folder setting. If you select additional clips for export and change this folder, you will be changing the folder that’s used for the remainder of the clips in the queue. This folder must not be a folder managed by the software."

I mention this and ask what are the folders and paths currently set in BI's "Recording & Clips"?

martyouel

n3wb
Reaction score
Umm i'm a bit lost.
This is all my folders settings :
DB : c:\BlueIris\db
NEW : c:\BlueIris\New
Stored : F:\BlueIris\Stored
Export : F:\BlueIris

My big concern is that all was working until january 25 and i don't really know what can be the problem.

thanks

martyouel

n3wb
Reaction score
Well, I did continue to digg and found something.

Rather than right click / export on the clip from the left menu, if I play the clip and then do a right click / export in the preview, then my export work.
I get an export window with the location of the file that will be exported.

But I still can't figure why the "auto export" do not work anymore :|

Attachments

Milhobs

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I just joined this site and i read your post about the Blue iris convert/export "greyed out". Well I too have had this problem and I found the fix (well for me) my Blue iris version is 5.5.4.5. .. OK so what I found was, right click on the camera, click "camera settings", goto the trigger tab, look in the middle of the page and you will see "when triggered", where it says "add to alerts list" click the drop down box and select "Hi-res JPEG files". The other one I use is "Export to MP4 files" that converts the motion detection clip straight away to a folder, but it will convert all of the motion detection as the day goes on.