Crashes and expectations

Phil Indeblanc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I thought I had not read it all, but the part about the CPU use I did read when Lonny2ns or one of the others first posted the link. I missed the part of the I frame meaning, so that helped.

Phil Indeblanc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is this from the thriller video? musta been instructed to chew with his mouth open like a kid...LOL
System is running smooth under 20% and 11% most times. Keeping 17fps record, lowered the preview fps and resolution. I frame on cameras are at1 sec and some at 5 seconds. Playback is quite good at night. Setting up a few more motion lights in a couple areas. I gotta balance out where I place those vs the camera delay in changing from IR to adequet light to shut off IR. Maybe need to put on schedule, or just good placement.

Reaction score
Is this from the thriller video? musta been instructed to chew with his mouth open like a kid...LOL
System is running smooth under 20% and 11% most times. Keeping 17fps record, lowered the preview fps and resolution. I frame on cameras are at1 sec and some at 5 seconds. Playback is quite good at night. Setting up a few more motion lights in a couple areas. I gotta balance out where I place those vs the camera delay in changing from IR to adequet light to shut off IR. Maybe need to put on schedule, or just good placement.
Or Run in full color day and night, and the cameras will not need to change or adjust.