Crazy guy hops my fence!

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score

Only got a Deepstack alert for the shot where he was near the AC's, I've just expanded my DeepStack setup to include the back cameras too. I'll have to work out some kind of schedule for them when I'm away/sleeping

Looks like he notices the cameras near the AC and tries to hide. At this point we had gotten alerts and my wife looked out the window, this is when he claims he's looking for a dog

I ran around with my pistol just as he was hopping the fence, I ran around the front and he went to next doors front door, and then into another neighbors back yard. HPD arrived 10 mins later and couldn't find it

Spoke to the neighbor behind me, and he had him on a doorbell camera completely naked at 3am with a multi-colored umbrella just hanging around

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like you need to up the alerts. Someone walking around like that in my yard and would have been notified before they had a chance to get away.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Gah! Now I'm having issues with Deepstack after adding these extra cams. Can't win

I'm going to wondering around at midnight at this rate

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Don't most your cams have AI built in? If so use that instead of Deepstack.

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Only the ones around the front, not the back ones

I'm just getting "AI:timeout" after a while, its like its crashing or something. Weirdly the Deepstack WebUI still works though

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh dang.

Look in the log file - what are the ms times for the DS?

maybe try the old reboot the computer trick LOL

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
When it actually finds something its under 100ms, but I keep getting this. Only since I added those extra camera clones, weird

1673316182416.png