Crypto Currency Chat

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
The power generating plant I work at has just been approached for a buyout from crypto miners.
They say they will mine about 8-9 BTC / Day, cheap gas and electric is what they want.
Not a bad days return, just the capitol to get started is costly..
The power generating plant I work at has just been approached for a buyout from crypto miners.
They say they will mine about 8-9 BTC / Day, cheap gas and electric is what they want.
Not a bad days return, just the capitol to get started is costly..
Holy shit

brianegge

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I hacked my Dahua firmware to run NiceHash with the spare CPU cycles. Each camera mines a different coin and all join a mining pool. Cameras are all outside so heat isn’t a problem. If I want more crypto I just need more cameras.

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
I hacked my Dahua firmware to run NiceHash with the spare CPU cycles. Each camera mines a different coin and all join a mining pool. Cameras are all outside so heat isn’t a problem. If I want more crypto I just need more cameras.
Ha! Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful botnet in the making! :)

Gaghiel

n3wb
Reaction score
I still regret the moment that I didn't buy bitcoin when it was about 6K. I just find the current price too big and too uncertain to enter and expect a good return in the next year. I'm also not agreeing with the popular belief the bitcoin will hit 100k by the end of 2021. There is still too much to say with these coin and I'm pretty certain we will have a big retracement around the 20 K area at least. Until it reaches the price I'm planning on scalping bitcoin trading platform and make some small profits on the way.

Last edited:

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
Definitely get some BTC now. Its going to $100k. It may swing up and down on the way there but I really think if not by years end, it will be there in two years. IMO anyway...

I sold some BTC back in the day for $600 each. Man I still regret that and I really have no other regrets in life at all other than that.

Keepuphe

n3wb
Reaction score
I can empathize with the regret of selling BTC at $600 each. Hindsight in the crypto world is like a constant companion. We've all made moves that we later wished we hadn't. But you know what they say, it's all part of the learning curve. It's those experiences that make us better crypto enthusiasts.
The crypto landscape is evolving, and staying informed is crucial. That's where AI-powered tools like Immediate Connect come into play. They can provide insights and keep you updated on market trends, helping you make more informed decisions.

Last edited:

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You are going to say the same thing when it is $200K. I would buy about 6 coins right now if I were you.
BTC is good for now, but when quantum computing gets faster, anyone with BTC wallets can and very well be compromised. I bought and staked $ICP. Going to use this a a passive income in retirement.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I still regret the moment that I didn't buy bitcoin when it was about 6K. I just find the current price too big and too uncertain to enter and expect a good return in the next year. I'm also not agreeing with the popular belief the bitcoin will hit 100k by the end of 2021. There is still too much to say with these coin and I'm pretty certain we will have a big retracement around the 20 K area at least. Until it reaches the price I'm planning on scalping bitcoin trading platform and make some small profits on the way.
bitcoin used to be $5 .. why not regret not getting in then ??

Winvimo

n3wb
Reaction score
I just hopped into this conversation and wow, it's a fascinating thread! Crypto has been all the rage lately, and it seems like everyone has an opinion about it. My two cents: it’s exciting but risky territory. If you're looking to dive in, make sure you've done your homework first. As for "immediateedgeapp.org," I can't say much about it without diving deeper, but always remember to take caution when exploring new tools in the crypto space—there's a fine line between opportunity and risk.

When it comes to the question in the topic, whether we're in for a moonshot or just another bubble, it’s a tricky one. The crypto market can be as unpredictable as the weather, so keeping a close eye on trends and expert opinions can be a good strategy.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just hopped into this conversation and wow, it's a fascinating thread! Crypto has been all the rage lately, and it seems like everyone has an opinion about it. My two cents: it’s exciting but risky territory. If you're looking to dive in, make sure you've done your homework first. As for "immediateedgeapp.org," I can't say much about it without diving deeper, but always remember to take caution when exploring new tools in the crypto space—there's a fine line between opportunity and risk.
So you are a crypto pump and dump bot ?