Dahua 1235SP 0280B problem

Kotener

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I've bought this camera on July 2018. Camera worked fine for 2 months and than has turned offline.
Reset won't work. Still red light. After 2 weeks camera has returned from the service. They didn't repair anything. Still the same problem. Store gave me a second camera. After another 2 months the same problem. Camera had problems before. Suddenly turning off and restart ONLY after connecting/disconnecting power adaptor.

In my house there is a simple installation. Power adaptor/router => poe adaptor => 2m long LAN cable => poe adaptor => camera

camera is more often during service than in my house

P.S Of course reseting didn't help

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I've bought this camera on July 2018. Camera worked fine for 2 months and than has turned offline.
Reset won't work. Still red light. After 2 weeks camera has returned from the service. They didn't repair anything. Still the same problem. Store gave me a second camera. After another 2 months the same problem. Camera had problems before. Suddenly turning off and restart ONLY after connecting/disconnecting power adaptor.

In my house there is a simple installation. Power adaptor/router => poe adaptor => 2m long LAN cable => poe adaptor => camera

camera is more often during service than in my house

P.S Of course reseting didn't help
HI @Kotener

A few questions I would consider:

Is the camera protected from cyber attacks? ( possible firmware related attacks )
Is the camera protected from water getting into the connection and shorting the camera? ( possible electrical / power shorts )
Is the LAN / cables protected from electrical surges? ( possible electrical / power shorts )

Kotener

n3wb
Reaction score
Ad. 1 No protection, only router with WPA2
Ad. 2 All connections was sealed.
Ad. 3 The same as Ad.2

Camera was installed under the balcony.

Kotener

n3wb
Reaction score
They have replaced my camera with Dahua IPC HFW1435S - 0360B
Similar problem with some reboots , especially during the night (3 minutes drops).

Now I have another problem. In config tool there are two cameras instead of one.

Can I change ip adress of camera and fix it ?

Maybe I have to do some changes in router options TP LINK ?

Next problem is HUMAN DETECTION. Set to minimal sensivity. Alerts in every minute (without any person there).

Attachments