Dahua 2MP 25x Starlight IR PTZ Network Camera (SD49225T-HN)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
get 23pcs for this model, seems have 2-3 left, any guys need? Or else have to wait 3-4 weeks again for the new stock. Stock in now.

ldasilva

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
How many ptz's are you gonna have?
can never have enough
this one should hold me for a while next up would be the turrets to replace the front yard and move front yard to back yard and backyard to inside house and inside house to trash bin

BigLarge

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is there a way to mount this camera more discreetly; i.e, without the bulky mount?

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
There wouldn't by chance be a demo version of one of these online?

I'm trying to sell myself on trying one of these, but it's a big change and I like some kind of familiarity. All I've really got to go off of is it's known as a reliable brand and a few people here seem to like it. I've never personally used any Dahua products and have no clue of how the user interface looks and functions. Can't even seem to find any good documentation on this unit and how to operate it.

Cooper

n3wb
Reaction score
We have a single story small house. Has anyone thought about using a roof mount mounted on a corner for a higher vantage point?

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
We have a single story small house. Has anyone thought about using a roof mount mounted on a corner for a higher vantage point?
I have no attic, I'll be trying to install mine into an old satellite dish mount, I'm also considering a pole mount lol.

Semper Gumby

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Anybody have the owner's manual for this camera? The Dahua website has a download for a manual, but it is actually the installation manual.

M!key

n3wb
Reaction score
I plan on using one of these cams with a PFA151 corner mount. I currently have a IPC-HDW5231R-Z on the corner mount now. I recommend you check out this option. Once I receive this PTZ cam, I'll upload a few updated photos.

Zeddy

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have no attic, I'll be trying to install mine into an old satellite dish mount, I'm also considering a pole mount lol.
Do the neighbours get a bit annoyed when you start putting them up that high?

Cooper

n3wb
Reaction score
I guess it depends on the neighbor. I have no problem putting it up however high on my home, especially when the next door neighbor has loud Tejano music parties late at night during the week and their drunk guests feel the need to dispose their empty beer bottles in our from yard.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Dunno, neighbor on my right is a grumpy old man that I never see, neighbor on the left is an Asian family, I don't think they care, they made 90% of their front and back yard a garden, the people across the street seem nice, there's always someone home on most of the houses around me and they have a giant bubba truck, house diagonal is empty, I think I'm good. Not that I care, there is no HOA, they can't stop me, I'm not breaking any laws lol.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Speaking about neighbor, I am going little off topic here but you might find this humorous. Back in the late 90's, I installed a DirectTV dish on the side of my house and my next door neighbor that time was an older paranoid woman. She kept calling the police telling them that we are spying inside her house with our DirectTV dish :)