Dahua 2MP 25x Starlight IR PTZ Network Camera (SD49225T-HN)

Buff

n3wb
Reaction score
I'll probably do a SD59225U-HNI in the front and a SD49225T-HN in the back. One thing I noticed is the different distance the wall mounts hang between those two, but I already checked that the bolt pattern is the same so they could easily be swapped if needed...assuming they attach about the same to the cameras.

These should help make the thieves think twice!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys

The camera right no stock,we shipped 5pcs to different 5 clients and Today is the last day working here, we will be back to work on Feb.5th due to the Chinese new year. Have a rest and come back soon~ If you need any support just send message to me.
I booked 20pcs before the new year holiday, will inform you guys when we back to work, the new stock i think can be ready around 15th.Feb. I will do my best~

We talk soon then~
Andy

Nick87080

n3wb
Reaction score
Andy is awsome!!!! I paid for mine on the 17th he got it in on sunday, shipped it monday from china, and was in texas wensday and at my house at 8:30am same day.... you can't beat the customer service and shipping he provides. I am a first time customer and don't think i will purchase another camera from anyone else again...

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
seems to me the slower something ships from China the rougher the package looks when it arrives, when you go DHL/FedEx the number of times it gets loaded/unloaded is seemingly reduced by an order of magnitude or two.

got to be very weary of ePacket shipping on Ali; you dont get package tracking.. just delivery confirmation, and it can take weeks, and with customs.. sometimes months without any updates.. total pita sometimes.. at least pay a few bux more and get something better than ePacket even if it still takes 2 weeks+

Nick87080

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok fellas,i am having some trouble setting up camera on nvr. I plug it directly into nvr camera boots up, nvr recognises ip/ port/ http port, and protocol. Problem is everytime i try and connect to camera it say network error. I tried to connect camera to router to nvr and everything works i get picture, ptz controls, presets. I cant set up motion alarms or tripwires. Nvr is a laview LV -N5216D6E which is rebranded hikivision from what ive read so far. Any ideas on why nvr isnt communicating with ptz? Why is it working on router? I have check all the ports and ip addresses and they match up.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
if its got built in PoE w/an isolated camera network you'll have to configure the network manually since your mixing/matching brands..

you wont be able to setup MD but it should detect MD events if you set them up on the camera directly; IVS you can forgetta bout.. not gonna be at all usefull w/built in PoE

Nick87080

n3wb
Reaction score
Yeah when i got the original set up i had to manually set ip addresses in each camera, so i could access camera features. I did the same thing with ptz but for some reason it will not network with each other. Guess i will keep messing around with it.

ilrider78

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Andy is awsome!!!! I paid for mine on the 17th he got it in on sunday, shipped it monday from china, and was in texas wensday and at my house at 8:30am same day.... you can't beat the customer service and shipping he provides. I am a first time customer and don't think i will purchase another camera from anyone else again...

Just picked up mine today at the Fedex/Kinko's. I wasn't expecting it to arrive so quickly and missed it yesterday morning. Picked up at 5:19PM Tuesday and at my doorstep 9:39AM Wednesday, amazing!

Attachments

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Enjoy the fast shipping method as long as it lasts.
I can have also much shorter shipping, but the import tax makes it totally unatractive.

Is your new president not against China undermining the internal market and how to controll that better than with the tax vehicle..
The ups, fedex and whoever that also operate in Europe know how this works, they do the dirty job as tax collector for the government here..

Sorry did not want to start off political discussion, but just pointing out theat import tax stinks and the big shipment companys do collect it for the state here..

Last edited:

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Given Russia Bought and paid for this president; im sure China can get in on the friends and family plan.. He'd be tearing down walls if Mexico was ran by a Communist Dictator.

but I digress; this is not an appropriate form for political discourse.. we have the streets for that.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Given Russia Bought and paid for this president; im sure China can get in on the friends and family plan.. He'd be tearing down walls if Mexico was ran by a Communist Dictator.

but I digress; this is not an appropriate form for political discourse.. we have the streets for that.
You can be sure the the 'wall' won't stop the flow of guns from the united states to mexico.
Why Mexico’s drug cartels love America’s gun laws

geezernerd

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The camera I ordered from Andy should be here very soon......currently on board with the courier for delivery today. Hopefully I'll have it up and running tonight to see how it compares to the Huisun it's replacing........pretty sure I know what the results will be :)

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm surprised they are still shipping, maybe the hype about Chinese New year was over rated

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

M5F10

n3wb
Reaction score
Does POE work different than with external power for this camera? I"ve install only POE from my NVR and it seems to work ok.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk