Dahua firmware upgrades?

Tazz 316

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I only have two Dahua cameras both bought from Aliexpress. Are the dahua cameras like hikvision where you can not update the firmware unless you have a US or World version?

If so how can you tell what versions you have?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I only have two Dahua cameras both bought from Aliexpress. Are the dahua cameras like hikvision where you can not update the firmware unless you have a US or World version?

If so how can you tell what versions you have?
Hi Tazz,

Is the label on the camera in Chinese? Or English?

Can you find the model number in the non-Chinese Dahua website?

Tazz 316

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Tazz,

Is the label on the camera in Chinese? Or English?

Can you find the model number in the non-Chinese Dahua website?
They are both installed is there any other way to tell with the Serial # and info you see once you log in. If not i'll have to go look.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They are both installed is there any other way to tell with the Serial # and info you see once you log in. If not i'll have to go look.
Hi Tazz,

What is the model number?
Can you share a picture of the labels ( you can cover up the MAC address and S/N )?

Tazz 316

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Tazz,

What is the model number?
Can you share a picture of the labels ( you can cover up the MAC address and S/N )?
One of them is a Dahua SD22204T-GN and the other is a EYEsurv ESIP-PTZv2-1080pIR 2 which is really a Dahua DH-SD59A230IN-HC.

They are mounted so i can not get to the label without a ladder. The one has had it's label removed. (eyesurv)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
One of them is a Dahua SD22204T-GN and the other is a EYEsurv ESIP-PTZv2-1080pIR 2 which is really a Dahua DH-SD59A230IN-HC.

They are mounted so i can not get to the label without a ladder. The one has had it's label removed. (eyesurv)
the Dahua appears to be a China Region version, so in most case's, it's not updateable.