Dahua IPC-HFW1320S Video Jumps

vironz

n3wb
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]Solved - See my last post.

New Dahua IPC-HFW1320S video jumps in real time and playback. Using iSpy software and Dell laptop. IPCC camera on same network does not jump. Both cameras are directly wired using cat5e cable to router. See example on YouTube at: [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum..what is your cpu usage when this happens? What is the cameras frame rate set to?

vironz

n3wb
Reaction score
20 FPS via browser
Video stream plug-in not loading.
Jumps when viewed live thru iSpy web site.

Plug-in.PNGVideo.PNG

vironz

n3wb
Reaction score
I used Microsoft Edge for the plug-in download.

iSpy is Open Source Video Surveillance Software. Website: https://www.ispyconnect.com/default.aspx
I am able to log into my account and view the 2 live cameras that I have connected. Would you like my log-in info?

iSpy Screen Shot.PNGMS Edge.PNG

Ron

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

vironz

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm learning a great deal today!

Yes, the live video via IE 11 is good, no lag. Video jumping happens when using the iSpy software on remote, live and recorded view. See YouTube video. My other camera, IPCC brand, works fine, no issues. Dahua cam FPS is < 1, and the IPCC cam FPS varies between 10 & 12.

Ron

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm learning a great deal today!

Yes, the live video via IE 11 is good, no lag. Video jumping happens when using the iSpy software on remote, live and recorded view. See YouTube video. My other camera, IPCC brand, works fine, no issues. Dahua cam FPS is < 1, and the IPCC cam FPS varies between 10 & 12.

Ron
Try disabling the ipcc camera and see if the fps improves in ispy...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
IPCC offline, Dahua FPS varies between .88 & .91+-.

Ron
In the dahua, change the encode mode from h.264h to regular h.264...
BTW are you paying the monthly fee for ispy remote access?

vironz

n3wb
Reaction score
Changed mode as directed, lag time increased. FPS decreased into the 50's. The modes are: H.264H, H264.B, H264 and MJPEG.
I do not pay for iSpy.

Ron

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Changed mode as directed, lag time increased. FPS decreased into the 50's. The modes are: H.264H, H264.B, H264 and MJPEG.
I do not pay for iSpy.

Ron
Ispy has a monthly fee for remote access and alerts that is why im asking...
What path/stream is ispy using for the dahua?
Contact their support or post on their forum...very few users here use ispy..

vironz

n3wb
Reaction score
iSpy: Your account type is: FREE (Access from the same network iSpy is running on only)
Upgrade your account to enable remote access, Email, SMS alerts, mobile access and much more.
I can log onto my account and see the live feed of both cameras. Will post on their forum.

Path/Stream, not sure of where to find the answer, when setting up iSpy the following URL was used: urls.PNG

Which budget wise Video Surveillance Software would you suggest?

Lastly, which camera manufacturer would you recommend?

Ron

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]iSpy: Your account type is: FREE (Access from the same network iSpy is running on only)
Upgrade your account to enable remote access, Email, SMS alerts, mobile access and much more.
I can log onto my account and see the live feed of both cameras. Will post on their forum.
Path, not sure of where to find the answer, when setting up iSpy the following URL was used: View attachment 12987

Which budget wise Video Surveillance Software would you suggest?

Ron

[/FONT]
Your problem is you are using the wrong path..there should be an rtsp or onvif path..
Look at blue iris...no monthly fees. Much more feature rich..

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
http://testmy.net

whats your upload speeds? does it exceed the bitrate you have the camera set at?

cloudNVR should be avoided IMHO, especially if you dont have incredible upload speeds.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
http://testmy.net

whats your upload speeds? does it exceed the bitrate you have the camera set at?

cloudNVR should be avoided IMHO, especially if you dont have incredible upload speeds.
its not cloud based...op is having issues on the pc itself...

vironz

n3wb
Reaction score
Not using cloud or any remote viewing. Dahua cam issues are local on home network. IPCC cam works fine, no issues.

Ron

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
ah yeah I see he is jusing static jpeg files, thats not a video source.. and I am actually kinda impressed he even reached 1fps with that.