Dahua IPC-HFW4300S Firmware wanted

Euly

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for the newest IVS NTSC firmware for my three IPC-HFW4300S's. More specifically, I think I'm looking for DH_(or General_)IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_N_Stream3_IVS_V2.420.0000.11.R.20150907.bin

If anyone has it, I will appreciate a link to download it.

I bought my Dahua's off Amazon from HD-Security-Store and Tech-Video in late 2014 and early 2015. Historically, both sellers initially provided me firmware updates, but they have not been responding to my requests for some time now. I'm becoming increasingly annoyed with the "exclusive club" Dahua promotes around firmware releases, so I'm resorting to asking publicly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Euly

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm really starting to hate Dahua over this. I'm about ready to dump my 4300's and go with Hiks because I'm sick of the finger-pointing answers, like "Oh, just contact Dahua, which doesn't support end-consumers" or "contact your incredibly lazy/unresponsive/uninformed vendor." Yeah, you're right, I didn't actually want to improve my cameras, they're perfectly fine missing motion detection events, stuttering, and having IR-cut seizures. Thank you for your infinite wisdom Captain Passthebuck.
That and you gotta love all the gray-market sellers on here and cctv pm'ing people asking "Hey, can you help me hack my CH firmware so I can sell it to unsuspecting Americans? for crazy profits?" Yeah, good job Dahua, real thumbs-up.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm really starting to hate Dahua over this. I'm about ready to dump my 4300's and go with Hiks because I'm sick of the finger-pointing answers, like "Oh, just contact Dahua, which doesn't support end-consumers" or "contact your incredibly lazy/unresponsive/uninformed vendor." Yeah, you're right, I didn't actually want to improve my cameras, they're perfectly fine missing motion detection events, stuttering, and having IR-cut seizures. Thank you for your infinite wisdom Captain Passthebuck.
That and you gotta love all the gray-market sellers on here and cctv pm'ing people asking "Hey, can you help me hack my CH firmware so I can sell it to unsuspecting Americans? for crazy profits?" Yeah, good job Dahua, real thumbs-up.
You will have the same problem with hikvision unless you buy US region cameras.