Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

DuncanMcDonuts

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yesterday night i updated 98% the tracking for the shipping of HDW5231R-Z,Monday can be delivered for all orders if no customs delay.
For those who not get the tracking one, tomorrow will be ok.
Hi, Andy,

I'd like to know when you think you'll get to processing Paypal/e-mail orders. I know you have plenty of Aliexpress orders to fulfill, but some of us who aren't able to order off Aliexpress have requested orders for quite some time ago.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
To each his own man, I don't buy Willy nilly Andy has a good rep, I let others be the guinea pigs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yea man no prob, my whole point was the premise of the 100% markup, definitely not true. I like cheap hardware if its good and proven I will be in.

triumph202

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
aha, right now no stock, this damn model chips stock too tight, so that is why not easy to get the stock.
Hi Andy, what's the best way to place an order for an IPC-HDW5231R-Z ?

I've checked and can't find them listed on your Aliexpress store at the moment. I realise there will be a bit of a wait to get one.

(I can do Paypal or through Aliexpress.)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, Andy,

I'd like to know when you think you'll get to processing Paypal/e-mail orders. I know you have plenty of Aliexpress orders to fulfill, but some of us who aren't able to order off Aliexpress have requested orders for quite some time ago.
Because no stock now, have to stop selling till the cams stock in. I don't want to get hundreds emails everyday to ask when can ship out.lol. No worry, will notify all you guys when stock in.

Nicko

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi Andy, I try to contact you since 3 days (with conversation) but it hard to catch you
You seams to have no more cam available? As I said, I need 3 + 1 Nvr. When do you think you should get some new ones?
Thanks

ChooChooman74

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Looks like mine was shipped. Thank you Andy!! If I like, I will likely get more. I will keep an eye on shipments.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I can do AliExpress if I have to when they come in, prefer PayPal, my only worry will be if I buy like $400 or something of cameras my bank will deny, they had no issues with a $170 camera, or a $200 I bought a long time ago, but there seems to be a lot of people here getting rejected.

Tygunn

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I can do AliExpress if I have to when they come in, prefer PayPal, my only worry will be if I buy like $400 or something of cameras my bank will deny, they had no issues with a $170 camera, or a $200 I bought a long time ago, but there seems to be a lot of people here getting rejected.

I dunno how it works with other cc companies. However when I first tried playing with my Citi Costco Visa I got a text saying a charge was denied and asking if I had really wanted to make the purchase. I texted back Yes and was able to resubmit for payment successfully.

You can likely call your cc company and let them know you're going to order in advance too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

foobart

n3wb
Reaction score
you mean credit card bank deny for Paypal? don't think so. not in my case at least. even if they do you should be able to get on the phone and clear it. you have a credit limit for a reason.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I dunno how it works with other cc companies. However when I first tried playing with my Citi Costco Visa I got a text saying a charge was denied and asking if I had really wanted to make the purchase. I texted back Yes and was able to resubmit for payment successfully.

You can likely call your cc company and let them know you're going to order in advance too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I'm sure, I know I have a daily spending limit I would have to have waived before I click order, but I think it's pretty high. I don't have a credit card (yet), I use a debit card. I get it, my credit union is pretty paranoid, which is good for me, and they see a big purchase from China, yeah, they might think something is fishy lol. I got a $500 PTZ through paypal and they didn't blink twice, so, if I run into a problem, I'll deal with it when I get there lol.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I also buy a shit ton of stuff online, mostly from amazon, so I dunno, maybe that makes it look like normal activity for me.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
For how quick your shipping is, might as well be an amazon store. 2 days from China to SoCal. Cant wait for tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk
LOL, that is good, we worked till 11:00pm on Friday night, 3 people package all and paste labels and shipping docs. Most US shipments can be delivered on your Monday morning i think.
Just get news from dahua, the new stock will be here next month again, ooops!!!!!!! I am trying best to get some within this month. So bad situation. :(