Deep IVS, am I missing something for auto tracking?

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score

Attachments

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ok, I think I have done what you have asked. Icon next to smart plan is called Video Structuralization. Object filter in IVS rule config cannot be unchcked. It is grayed out. I can remove 2 out of 3 check boxes only. 1 must remain enabled. Live view is still not drawing any boxes around movement.IVS not seeing any motion?

Attachments

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Ok, I think I have done what you have asked. Icon next to smart plan is called Video Structuralization. Object filter in IVS rule config cannot be unchcked. It is grayed out. I can remove 2 out of 3 check boxes only. 1 must remain enabled. Live view is still not drawing any boxes around movement.IVS not seeing any motion?
That browser you using to access camera and setup?

Attachments

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
The firmware you are using with the one i posted or the one that comes with the camera ?
Try to make a hard reset on the camera, the reset button is here, press it for 5-7 seconds, and make sure camera is powered on.
1571889693192.png

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The firmware you are using with the one i posted or the one that comes with the camera ?
Try to make a hard reset on the camera, the reset button is here, press it for 5-7 seconds, and make sure camera is powered on.
View attachment 49404
The new one you posted. I have also hard reset this camera 4 times already. I can reset again when I get back from work tomorrow afternoon.

Attachments

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What is the built date when you get the cam>? I can send you the firmware for downgrade it.
Firmware information from when I got the cam.

Device Type: DH-SD49225XA-HNR
System Version: V2.800.0000000.13.R.P9.2520.UN.NR, Build Date: 2019-08-01
WEB Version: V3.2.1.768810
ONVIF Version: 18.12(V2.4.5.729857)
PTZ Version: V2.401.0000000.41.RHNZ_190712_32701
Security Baseline Version: V2.0

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@
Hi @EMPIRETECANDY

I copied my message below that I sent to Stevee as far as double checking the settings. Just thought I would share this here in case you have any ideas.

Hi @Steveee,

I have defaulted the config again. I have not adjusted any settings other than the IP address, which I set statically on the camera, The PTZ preset I created, enabling the smart plan, and creating the IVS rule. I've tried different rules, different sizes, different views, etc and it all results in the same issue of IVS not working.

I have tried flipping the camera between NTSC and PAL, all with no luck. Is yours set to NTSC or PAL?

I should also note that I am a Systems Administrator. If it has a web interface, I've probably managed it. Also versed in a bit of Cisco CCNA related stuff and other enterprise hardware management. I'm doubting it is a config issue, but I am always open to being wrong lol. I have been wrong before and I am sure I will be wrong at some point again.

Another question. How are you powering your cam? PoE+ or are you using a power adapter and regular ethernet?
@Steveee can help check this?

Steveee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
OK. Just to mess up all my settings (only kidding, I don't mind trying to help somebody here), I've Factory defaulted my SD49225XA-HNR cam, and started over.
So here is Exactly what I did and Auto-Tracking worked for me. So for you too, I hope :)
(this cam is POE to NVR if it makes any difference ?) But ALL settings were made directly on camera web browser.
Oh, and just in case I miss it somewhere, Don't forget to SAVE each bit.

I'm writing it EXACTLY how it worked for me, and in the exact order I did it. just in case it's something silly overlooked, so I'm not trying to be a Smarty Pants, Just trying to Help.

1. Agree to terms.
2. Uncheck P2P.
3. Uncheck Auto-Updates
4. Select Region, For me UK Pal.
5. Log in.
6. Settings- Network- Bonjour, Uncheck - save.
7. PTZ - Function, Move cam to desired position - Add - Double Click name, change to what you want(for me "Home") - save - save (notice how pre-set Title is in grey)
8. Event - Smart Plan, Add plan "Home" IVS (Light Bulb) - save
Screenshot (79).png
9. Go Back and check, PTZ - Function - Pre-set 1 now Green.
Screenshot (78).png
10. Deep IVS - Add, I have appear & cross checked, Intrusion,- Draw rule - save.
Screenshot (80).png
11. Deep IVS - Draw target - Min, Draw min - Max ,Draw max - Uncheck Motor Vehicle, non- motor vehicle - save.
Screenshot (81).png
12. Live View - Test - works for me, and hopefully for you too :)

13. Storage - Schedule, All for All -save -save
Screenshot (83).png Screenshot (84).png

14. System - Safety - System service, for me uncheck Onvif (I don't need it), make sure push enabled - save.
Screenshot (85).png

I do make adjustments to Camera conditions,Profile, enable Smart IR etc,etc. But I don't want to bore you too much:banghead:
I normally re- Boot My NVR after any big changes Also, ( Extra Note, I have noticed on my NVR that After Re-Boot P2P is some times enabled, so have to un-check and save.)
Hope This Helps :).

Last edited:

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
OK. Just to mess up all my settings (only kidding, I don't mind trying to help somebody here), I've Factory defaulted my SD49225XA-HNR cam, and started over.
So here is Exactly what I did and Auto-Tracking worked for me. So for you too, I hope :)
(this cam is POE to NVR if it makes any difference ?) But ALL settings were made directly on camera web browser.
Oh, and just in case I miss it somewhere, Don't forget to SAVE each bit.

I'm writing it EXACTLY how it worked for me, and in the exact order I did it. just in case it's something silly overlooked, so I'm not trying to be a Smarty Pants, Just trying to Help.

1. Agree to terms.
2. Uncheck P2P.
3. Uncheck Auto-Updates
4. Select Region, For me UK Pal.
5. Log in.
6. Settings- Network- Bonjour, Uncheck - save.
7. PTZ - Function, Move cam to desired position - Add - Double Click name, change to what you want(for me "Home") - save - save (notice how pre-set Title is in grey)
8. Event - Smart Plan, Add plan "Home" IVS (Light Bulb) - save
View attachment 49416
9. Go Back and check, PTZ - Function - Pre-set 1 now Green.
View attachment 49417
10. Deep IVS - Add, I have appear & cross checked, Intrusion,- Draw rule - save.
View attachment 49418
11. Deep IVS - Draw target - Min, Draw min - Max ,Draw max - Uncheck Motor Vehicle, non- motor vehicle - save.
View attachment 49420
12. Live View - Test - works for me, and hopefully for you too :)

13. Storage - Schedule, All for All -save -save
View attachment 49421 View attachment 49422

14. System - Safety - System service, for me uncheck Onvif (I don't need it), make sure push enabled - save.
View attachment 49423

I do make adjustments to Camera conditions,Profile, enable Smart IR etc,etc. But I don't want to bore you too much:banghead:
I normally re- Boot My NVR after any big changes Also, ( Extra Note, I have noticed on my NVR that After Re-Boot P2P is some times enabled, so have to un-check and save.)
Hope This Helps :).
Ok, thank you. I will try this when I get home. For me it does not seem that this is a setting issue but I will try.

Steveee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Also, I noticed if I move camera view, and don't call it back to pre-set 1, then Auto-tracking won't work.