Latest New NVR4XXX-4KS2_MultiLang_V4.001.0000003.1.R.200813

random101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Awesome thanks for that!! I’ll give it a try
@random101, How are your cameras connected? To a PoE switch or the NVR PoE ports at the back of the NVR? If they are connected to a PoE switch, open a web browser and type in the IP address of the camera. If connected to your NVR, you have to log into the NVR Via its web interface (go to its IP address in your browser) , go to the Camera Settings then Camera List, and click the blue Internet Explorer symbol next to the camera you want. If it is shown in the NVR as port 1, 2, 3, then I believe they are connected to your NVR. if you see port 37777, then they are possibly connected via a PoE switch as mine are. Once you are in your camera web interface, click on Settings. On the left click on Event. Click on Smart Plan and click the icon to turn it on. Click Save. Then Click IVS on the left menu and then add your rule type - intrusion or tripwire - by clicking the green plus sign. Draw out your rule on the image and save it. When I log into my NVR, I see the rule has been picked up and displayed for my channels. That is how I do it for my five cameras.
Awesome thanks for that! I’ll give it a try shortly.
I’m indeed connected to my dahua nvr via it’s 4 port poe. (only one camera atm).
I had noticed the ie. symbol wouldn’t have guessed that’s what it did.

hopefully that works.

ps can you also explain how the max min blue squares work? After drawing the trip or intrusion?

random101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Again
@random101, Have you seen this page: DahuaWiki

the min and max squares are minimum and maximum size of the objects that are detected by the IVS rule.
thanks :) hopefully this solves my issue of not being able to select a channel on smart plan.

regarding the blue max min squares - they can be set anywhere on screen?

random101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So when I go to the camera log on from the NVR web interface it tells me

'
Can’t reach this page

random101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It's port 37777 - remote ch 1

I'll check out the link thanks :)

random101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Followed the tips - put the latest firmware, reset, disconnected, deleted, reconnected. Only saw port 37777 kept waiting and then ch1 added it's self :) happy days!

random101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
oh ho appears my DH-SD52C225U-HNI might not have IVS support?

I can't find it in event or smartplan

random101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can set it all in the NVR - but in smartplan I can't select the channel... So I'm not sure it works.

awonson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
So in the NVR SmartPlan option, do you see the blue globe and a combo box for Channel with 1 in it?

awonson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I don't have the option called 'Add' on mine I have a globe - I click it to activate it for each channel selected in the combo box. What is corner stairs? The name of the camera? What happens if you click add?

in the second screen shot have you set the schedule for the rules to be active? The settings button.

is the issue you can’t get a notification?