DH_NVR5XXX-4KS2_MultiLang_V4.001.0000003.1.R.200813

Rockie

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Found a bug in the latest 20-10-10 firmware. Seems to be an HDMI handshake issue. I am using mine on Sony XBR tv and whenever I reboot the NVR, it will not display vdieo on the TV until I toggle to another HDMI input then back.
Download link for this firmware, please.

I did find the Chinese language only version? No multilanguage)
DH_NVR5XXX-4KS2_Chn_V4.001.0000003.2.R.201010.bin

Last edited:

aDEO

n3wb
Reaction score
Download link for this firmware, please.

I did find the Chinese language only version? No multilanguage)
DH_NVR5XXX-4KS2_Chn_V4.001.0000003.2.R.201010.bin
You should be able to obtain this update directly from your NVR... At least this is how I upgraded mine. No issue so far.

fatjoez

n3wb
Reaction score
This firmware is good. Fixes the webpage live view camera problem with security certificates and plugins.
Now I can see cameras live webview in Chrome browser no plugin no certificate install.

johnstjs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I understand that this post is regarding NVR5XXX, but I have a NVR4216-16P-4KS2 currently running firmware V4.000.0000001.1 V2.0. I have been unable to find the release notes for the most recent firmware for this NVR (I believe V4.001.0000000.3.R.201022). Can anyone point me as to where I can find the release notes? Thank you!!!!!

cmos

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Can confirm that V4.001.0000003.2, Build Date: 2020-10-10 caused all my cameras to jump to port 37777 from port1, port2 ect. This broke virtual host as above. Deleting cameras and re-adding I was able to get some cams back to the connected port ( port1, port2...) but not all. anyone know if it is possible to go back to build 200813? Thanks.

fatjoez

n3wb
Reaction score
Can confirm that V4.001.0000003.2, Build Date: 2020-10-10 caused all my cameras to jump to port 37777 from port1, port2 ect. This broke virtual host as above. Deleting cameras and re-adding I was able to get some cams back to the connected port ( port1, port2...) but not all. anyone know if it is possible to go back to build 200813? Thanks.
Cmos are you accessing NVR webpage using remote IP address and port?
Or internally via same network.

The camera configuration webpage link never worked for me remotely.

Only if I connect to same network.

fatjoez

n3wb
Reaction score
My problem is external.
Internal works.

Dahua technician said this bug is intentional
I asked them to fix it

cmos

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I would think to remotely access the NVR webpage you would need to do some port forwarding and I don't do that for security reasons.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

LASTEST new firmware has been released. I will release some more new firmware on this link.

TIGOS1

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

LASTEST new firmware has been released. I will release some more new firmware on this link.
Hi, ANDY!

As of now, all DAHUA DVR XVR devices work with IPC series cameras.
At the same time, everything is very bad with updates for them.

Maybe you could open another branch with new software for HCVR XVR?

TIGOS1

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
We seldom sell xvr, but you can download it from dahua website.
You are very good at clarifying all the good and bad options when upgrading.
You describe in detail what devices your firmware is suitable for.
You answer users' questions.
And the fact that on the DAHUA website - I heard a lot about the fact that after the firmware a brick is obtained.
Especially if the old version was 3.0 and 4.0 was requested.

You also have information about new firmware for specific devices much earlier than on the DAHUA website.

Therefore, I would like to ask you, if it is not very difficult - add a section for XVR

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
You are very good at clarifying all the good and bad options when upgrading.
You describe in detail what devices your firmware is suitable for.
You answer users' questions.
And the fact that on the DAHUA website - I heard a lot about the fact that after the firmware a brick is obtained.
Especially if the old version was 3.0 and 4.0 was requested.

You also have information about new firmware for specific devices much earlier than on the DAHUA website.

Therefore, I would like to ask you, if it is not very difficult - add a section for XVR
@EMPIRETECANDY sell and support products that are in demand and he also invested lot of his time on those popular products.

We are graceful for this so I wouldn’t pressure him adding more time of his on products that aren’t in demand. Andy did point out that the software are available on Dahua website.

TIGOS1

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY sell and support products that are in demand and he also invested lot of his time on those popular products.

We are graceful for this so I wouldn’t pressure him adding more time of his on products that aren’t in demand. Andy did point out that the software are available on Dahua website.
Thank you for this answer.