DH_NVR5XXX-4KS2_MultiLang_V4.001.0000003.1.R.200813

spenser911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Unfortunatelly I can't put the camera to an external switch because the camera is powered by NVR POE so I need to buy POE external switch or I need provide power cable for the camera.
The place where camera is places there is no any power sockets.
Why are you trying to access that camera via p2p? instead of utilizing the NVRs p2p?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
stuck with restarting loop after the upgrade with DH_NVR5XXX-4KS2_MultiLang_V4.001.0000003.0.R.200727.bin file.
This is the firmware version where Andy said "Old models please be very careful to make the update, any brick we will not take responsibility. " (post #67, this thread). I never did find out what that meant, but it scared me from trying to use it.

mraidas

n3wb
Reaction score
yes I'm nooby in all this stuff :( I bought my nvr a week ago didn't know that this pro model would considers old :( , and will brick on me but looks like I was wrong. I hope help will comes along from some pro users here who will advice about it, lets hope :)

Scale

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My camera shows that Algorithm Version 1.0.0 has not license.
Should I upgrade it ?5442alg_vers.png

Scale

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello,
My NVR5416-16P-4KS2E offers upgrade using firmware V4.000.000000.1.5.R.191218 .
I haven't seen this firmware on the site.
Could you tell me what is about it?
Can I use this firmware to upgrade my NVR ?

Attachments

surv8tor

n3wb
Reaction score
I am getting "Reached max capability of AI analysis" on a 16 port POE NVR with this firmware installed. I have 3 IVS capable cameras and this error is displayed when trying to save the IVS parameters on the second and third IVS camera without even making any changes - single tripwire rule on each configured directly in the camera UI. Any clues where this is coming from? I have 5 additional non IVS (LOREX) cameras connected to the IVR also. Thx

surv8tor

n3wb
Reaction score
I am getting "Reached max capability of AI analysis" on a 16 port POE NVR with this firmware installed. I have 3 IVS capable cameras and this error is displayed when trying to save the IVS parameters on the second and third IVS camera without even making any changes - single tripwire rule on each configured directly in the camera UI. Any clues where this is coming from? I have 5 additional non IVS (LOREX) cameras connected to the IVR also. Thx
OK, i figured this out, had to delete the IVS rules and recreate them from the NVR UI. One thing that I miss in the 4.0 firmware is that before in the channel drop downs for say "IVS" it would only list the channels that supported this function, now unless you know what camera supports it you have to select it and wait to get the "Failed to get config" error. Maybe Dahua can highlight them in yellow or just remove them from the channel dropdown.

jayson436

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Has anyone who had trouble with the relay clicking after upgrading to 4.0 validated if these newer versions still have that issue? I know myself and many others had issues back in the April timeframe and I stopped trying. Now I'm curious if any of these recent fall releases have resolved this issue.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone who had trouble with the relay clicking after upgrading to 4.0 validated if these newer versions still have that issue? I know myself and many others had issues back in the April timeframe and I stopped trying. Now I'm curious if any of these recent fall releases have resolved this issue.
Jason, you can try on this version, it has big update since April.

cmos

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Andy, the firmware update file is in the BIN format. How can I be sure the download is 100% good. Wouldn't a zip format be better or supply a MD5 checksum? Thanks.

Rockie

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Damn, I've just updated to this version. I still cannot use SmartPSS or any browser and H265 to see live stream from the NVR.

I get "download certificate". (I did download and trust the certificate, but...)

cmos

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes, it is a puzzle on why he feels a bin format is ok. One bit flip in the download could be a disaster. Hold your nose and take a leap of faith I guess.

Wael

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Found a bug in the latest 20-10-10 firmware. Seems to be an HDMI handshake issue. I am using mine on Sony XBR tv and whenever I reboot the NVR, it will not display vdieo on the TV until I toggle to another HDMI input then back.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Found a bug in the latest 20-10-10 firmware. Seems to be an HDMI handshake issue. I am using mine on Sony XBR tv and whenever I reboot the NVR, it will not display vdieo on the TV until I toggle to another HDMI input then back.
Any other good update that you found ;)
I will test the HDMI on the new fw too.