Die Young TikTok Craze

Reaction score
Trends reach some absurdity, and people shame themselves. I understand that now everyone wants popularity and money, but no one can prevent others from living peacefully for likes. In extreme cases, you can contact services like Social Followers Free for you to gain an audience in TikTok. I never understood all sorts of pranks that people shoot, make random passers-by feel awkward or uncomfortable. The audience comes to those who do something worthwhile, but people don't like to look at bullying others for a long time

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So, around the corner from me some kids did this craze but upped the ante for likes by wearing a scream mask with a knife and banging on the door again so someone would answer and then they would say "Prepare to meet your maker" and run off.

They knocked on one house around 10:30pm and the wife answered and once they said that she screamed and fainted. Apparently it startled the person and they froze in shock. Her husband jumps up and sees his pregnant wife on the ground with this person standing over her with a knife (turned out it was fake).

He jumps over his wife and tackles the person to the ground and beats the $H!+ out of them. His older kid called 911 and they were in the neighborhood and was there pretty quick.

Wife ended up losing the baby. Her husband was arrested because he beat the crap out of a larger than normal 14 year year that he didn't know was 14 years old because he was masked and bigger than most 14 year olds... The kid's father had the decency to not press charges or agree to show up for any court date because he knew his kid was the one in the wrong.

What a messed up world we live in.

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep and now we live in the era where the homeowner gets arrested. I was told he considered trying to go that route and press charges but figured it would be an expense not worth the agony of having to relive. Plus I hear they just filed for divorce.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So apparently the new thing now is to kick the doors as hard as you can and run.

This was posted on NextDoor today - damage from some kids The came around twice to finish the door off and police caught them when they returned:

1671683787855.png

1671683768400.png

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
some tiktokers when they not making videos for tiktok .. aka free time (boring)

View attachment 112203

That's going to hurt. The dog really sinks itself in. Poorly trained dog. Been trained for aggression, but only to become angry, no control there, hence why it also bites it's own owner. It's just pure rage.

Both in a trip to A&E for dog bites and stitches plus if they don't have insurance or insurance refuses to pay out for stupidity / self infliction, expensive. Then there's the cost of damaged clothing, scars for life, risk of infection....etc.

Someone in the UK ecently died after getting scepticema from a minor dog bite from their own dog.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
On the ice subject....Tragedy in the UK:

..and then Darwinism only days later:

abdulhaih

n3wb
Reaction score
I watched this video, and I was shocked. People used to do dangerous things to feel the adrenaline rush. A little later, people started doing crazy things to take a #selfie. Now people are setting their hair on fire or hitting strangers to shoot a TikTok. It's scary!
I also have a TikTok page. But I'll never accept these challenges. I won't play with the fire, smoke at gas stations, etc. My content is absolutely safe. I shoot a review on optics and phones. I have a lot of subscribers. I even order views at Buy Views On Tiktok | Autolikes TikTok to increase the account's activity. Challenges are not for me.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
So apparently the new thing now is to kick the doors as hard as you can and run.

This was posted on NextDoor today - damage from some kids The came around twice to finish the door off and police caught them when they returned:

View attachment 148867

View attachment 148866
Why would someone use a interior rated door for an outside door?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This craze is still in full-effect and some kid going pay with their life.

This has been a nightly occurrence in subdivisions close to me.

This was one from 3am last night that someone posted. Showing up at a door like that will not end well eventually:

1677421623939.png