Die Young TikTok Craze

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So the latest TikTok craze is to pull up to a mailbox and see how quickly you can knock it over and take it.

1698105526138.png

goneracin

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
people are stupid
Parents letting their little cream pies run the show with zero repercussions has made little johnny think he can do whatever
govt controlled indoctrination centers (public school) was the worst thing to happen to our country, and have succeeded in making each generation dumber

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When I was in high school we’d always get together with a bunch of buddies on a Friday night after work to shoot clays.
When it would get dark we’d find some local trails and go two tracking hoping we’d come across someone who was stuck so we could pull them out.
As we got older and friends got older we’d find someone to buy us beer to take along on our two tracking adventures.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
These TikTok challenges are crazy. Kicking in front doors. Pushing over mailboxes. Kicking/denting metal garage doors.
Somebody's gonna get hurt and the homeowner/victim will get put under the jail.

IIRC, in 2021 or 2022 a teen died after kicking in a door as in a "social media" challenge and the terrified occupant shot and killed him. There was an episode of Law & Order that pretty much told the story.

Recent challenges that have caused deaths:

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It's parent's responsibility to control what content their children consume. I know it's tough; my parents struggled with my behavior. I deserved every spank with a spoon mom ever gave, and every spank with a belt my dad administered. Who knows how much worse of a child I'd have been if they hadn't given as much effort as they had.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's parent's responsibility to control what content their children consume. I know it's tough; my parents struggled with my behavior. I deserved every spank with a spoon mom ever gave, and every spank with a belt my dad administered. Who knows how much worse of a child I'd have been if they hadn't given as much effort as they had.
That is the problem - parenting skills are in the toilet these days.

I was at a park recently and a family said it was time to leave but the little boy no older than 5, but even if you gave benefit of doubt he was small for his size and was 8, let out the loudest f-bomb laden screaming you had ever heard. Parents laughed and then they stayed longer.

Long gone are the days that getting in trouble in school meant more severe consequences at home. Now parents applaud it and they take the family out of town on vacation it their kid gets suspended.

Recently 3 kids around 12 years old were caught here throwing eggs at cars and houses. Police were called and police had a talking with the parents. Within 20 minutes the kids were back out harassing the neighborhood. One particular neighbor went down and had a talk with one of the kids fathers and their reply was "boys will be boys".

Society is doomed.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
One particular neighbor went down and had a talk with one of the kids fathers and their reply was "boys will be boys".
There's an action that comes to mind followed by replying "men will be men".