DS-2CD2432F-IW - 2 Way Audio (Speaker on Camera) Issues

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, but what it an lts/hik cube? I need something at my door that I can use to quickly interact with someone when they're waiting (i.e. Ring doorbell).
Hikvision or lts rebranded hikvision cube camera...it will not work like ring...because its not full duplex..

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
That's ok, I don't need full duplex, but I do need to be able to bark commands at delivery guys & such. I just looked up the "cube" lts and hikvision and it looks like it's the subject (2cd2432f-iw) camera.

What settings are you using on both the app and the console? I get zero sound coming from the cameras, where in the past I got at least some garbled or distorted noise.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
That's ok, I don't need full duplex, but I do need to be able to bark commands at delivery guys & such. I just looked up the "cube" lts and hikvision and it looks like it's the subject (2cd2432f-iw) camera.

What settings are you using on both the app and the console? I get zero sound coming from the cameras, where in the past I got at least some garbled or distorted noise.
I dont have one setup locally right now...I was able to do this in the past...I can try and test a remote camera over the next view days..but that is dependent on availability of someone on the other side...

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
That would be great. I just fired off another email to Ken asking him if there was any change in the dev's workload/ability that might move this issue up a bit.

I have all of my cameras on a separate and web-isolated subnet. It would take a little bit of shuffling, but if no one else steps up, I suppose I can configure one to get external access if/when you want to give it a go.