Dummy Question - Categorized Cameras

MikeH

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all.

I was curious if anything existed that's almost like a spreadsheet or interactive listing of cameras based on their various features- size, indoor/outdoor, MP, zoom, ...
Something where you could filter based on your need and give you a list of possible matches.
I can think of many logistical reasons why this wouldn't be very feasible, but wanted to ask anyway before I bother people with questions!

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Not a spreadsheet comparison, just some links to the more popular ones that perform well -

8MP Review

5442 Reviews

2231 Reviews

Dahua 4MP cube camera

Dahua Doorbell (Villa) Kit

Boobie camera

2MP Amcrest PT

Less expensive models -

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all.

I was curious if anything existed that's almost like a spreadsheet or interactive listing of cameras based on their various features- size, indoor/outdoor, MP, zoom, ...
Something where you could filter based on your need and give you a list of possible matches.
I can think of many logistical reasons why this wouldn't be very feasible, but wanted to ask anyway before I bother people with questions!
Hi @MikeH

Camera models move quickly so there's a lot of constant work that would be required to keep up with that ..

Cliff Notes we have are a good example, all the camera models listed there are older models now ..

Ideally I would look for Dahua's nor Hikvision's most current catalog and scan through that ..