Dumping Why?

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Only one way to find out, go over and see whats in the bags. Looks like they threw some carpet, maybe some criminal activity, such as a certain stain on the rug?

Reaction score
Only one way to find out, go over and see whats in the bags. Looks like they threw some carpet, maybe some criminal activity, such as a certain stain on the rug?
I was thinking the same thing. But i saw my neighbor this morning he looked in the bags and threw them in the trash can as today was trash day. He left the carpet on top of the wood pile though. So it was nothing nefaris. Just idiots for dumping.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Do you not have a local council you can report that to? Here in the UK it’s called fly tipping and if we have info then we can report it and the council will go after the individuals/company to recover costs for clearing up.

Reaction score
Do you not have a local council you can report that to? Here in the UK it’s called fly tipping and if we have info then we can report it and the council will go after the individuals/company to recover costs for clearing up.
Yes we have that here. The local police will go after them for dumping and if prosecuted the person who turned them in gets 5 thousand. (4,011.79 pounds)
But this week here is bug trash pick up from your home, which means you place heavy trash at the curb and the city will come by and pick it up. This happens once a month. So there is no reason for these idiots to go around dumping there trash on others property. I turned this into the police department anyway.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Just a guess, but maybe they aren't from your city and are taking advantage of "big" trash pick-up services your city provides. I'll give them this much though, at least they didn't dump it in a park or wildlife area.

Podagrower

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
A long, long time ago, in the late 70s, I was a kid playing in our front yard and a truck drove by. As it went by, the kids in the back wrestled a big landscape rock over the side, it hit the road, tumbled and caved in the rear quarter panel of the truck. I told my parents what happened and I don't think they ever really believed it. But we had a landscape rock in our yard from then on.

Reaction score
Lots of Municipalities will not pick up construction debris, Perhaps that’s what was in the bags.
We have a winner-- guaranteed they did some kind of work-- installing new carpet or flooring or something like that, and they dumped their trash from the job there because otherwise they would actually have to pay to dump it legally. Meanwhile-- a Legitimate contractor includes that dumping fee in his bid, and then misses the job because Thrifty Homeowner goes with low bid......

Reaction score
We have a winner-- guaranteed they did some kind of work-- installing new carpet or flooring or something like that, and they dumped their trash from the job there because otherwise they would actually have to pay to dump it legally. Meanwhile-- a Legitimate contractor includes that dumping fee in his bid, and then misses the job because Thrifty Homeowner goes with low bid......
That's a very common problem in my area. Somebody pays for a dumpster for his own home renovation. Overnight, the dumpster winds up completely full of construction debris after a 2 a.m. drop-off by some fly-by-night home flippers looking to avoid paying dump fees. The net effect is to steal a few hundred dollars from the pocket of the homeowner.

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Had the same thing happen to me a few years back. In the middle of the night someone dumped a whole bunch of construction debris on my pile. Of all the houses in the street he could have picked, he chose the one with the really good CCTV system. He got a very expensive present from the Council Ranger for his trouble.

Or worse, they included the dumping fee in the quote and are pocketing the extra money.

Hey @djernie that's some really good footage. What camera and lens combo are you using?

DRZmaui

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
think it might be the same cholo's who dump those tires in your yard? Ya got some crappy neighbors. Do report to police, any luck with a license plate #

Reaction score
think it might be the same cholo's who dump those tires in your yard? Ya got some crappy neighbors. Do report to police, any luck with a license plate #
No it was different idiots, i reported it to police. Some one on nextdoor ran the plates, and posted this on nextdoor.

There is a license plate number on the truck in the video of AE2 2496, The F150 Ford truck is registered to Teodora Ugalde, 19629 FM 1314, Porter, Texas 77365. This explains why trash is being dumped in the neighborhood instead of their yard. Probably doing work in the area.

I gave all this information to the police.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Illegal Dumping (quite literally is illegal). At least you know what to do with repeat offenders