ECI-D14F4 Dome Camera ( No Rotate option in iVMS-4200 or Camera Config), Rotate lense/Image Possible?

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I bought this camera and installed it. Where it is mounted I am trying to rotate the image so it an be seen properly at a glance. I logged into the Camera itself but there is no rotate option within the firmware of the camera. No updated firmware on Hikvisions site either. Any thoughts or ideas? I would actually rotate the camera but for the tilt angle im using it needs to face this side. Can the lense on this particular camera be rotated physically/manually or anything of the sort ?

Item purchased : Hikvision Site Data Sheet: 4 MP Outdoor IR Network Dome Camera

Screenshots attached of browser settings available for the camera on its configuration page.

Browser Config:
No Rotate under Video Ehancements.PNG

View of the Camera

View of Camera.PNG

iVMS-4200 Config Options ( Greyed Out and no Rotate)

No optoins in IVMS-4200 Either.PNG

Physical Camera Mounting Position

20210627_214111.jpg

20210627_214109.jpg

20210627_214120.jpg

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Hikvision ECI-D14F4 is a fixed camera. Get up on a ladder and rotate it.

A side note the camera is mounted to high, recommend a maximum of 7 ft up. Mount it just above the mail box.

Reaction score

A side note the camera is mounted to high, recommend a maximum of 7 ft up. Mount it just above the mail box.
When you say rotate , Can I have it rotated while still looking at the spot it is now ? Also you mean rotate the whole camera unit rather than the tilt/pan internal mechanism, right ?

2021-06-28_9-50-21.jpg

Reaction score
Reaction score

So this all started because the camera that was there was vandalized. So one above the mailbox makes it quite easy for it to be damaged. I have the old unit. When you say rotate it , did you mean the part on/near the lense. On the old unit i noticed the part right in the center rotates somewhat. I guess i was thinking when you said rotate it before you meant the whole camera unit but i needed the tilt angle to look in that direction. I'm now thinking did you mean the lense part. I circled it in yellow for easier identification. Again thanks for all your help so far.

2021-06-28_12-38-00.jpg