EmpireTecAndy fast DHL shipping!!

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, but it's not the USPS's fault. It's US Customs. The entry for ISC CHICAGO IL is the International Service Center my neighbor works at. He said most of the delay is waiting for the package to clear US Customs.
When shipped by DHL, for my area, they go to Cincinnati customs, and it takes less than a day to clear.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Tomorrow i will make a visit to Hangzhou, will spend 2 days at dahua. Will go there to get some training and hope get some good news there for new products. Anything big bug or something have to improve, just let me know, send email to me or post here. I will report to them and make SOME fixing.
I will back on Monday, 5-7th is our public holiday, so can't ship out any orders.
Andy
They really need to do better with firmware for new products, some of them have had way too many bugs at release time.
Customers shouldn't be doing beta testing.
I will say, that the firmware in the new mini PTZ I'm testing, has been ok. I've not found any issue's with it.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
When shipped by DHL, for my area, they go to Cincinnati customs, and it takes less than a day to clear.
This all varies by region and probably random luck. My several orders from Andy have taken about 6 days: One day to Los Angeles, 3 days sitting in Los Angeles, and 2 more days to get to my door.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Tomorrow i will make a visit to Hangzhou, will spend 2 days at dahua. Will go there to get some training and hope get some good news there for new products. Anything big bug or something have to improve, just let me know, send email to me or post here. I will report to them and make SOME fixing.
I will back on Monday, 5-7th is our public holiday, so can't ship out any orders.
Andy

Andy, please do let them know about the focus shift problems on the Z12. ;)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Very nice, looks like summer weather there..
Yes very hot now,lol. @jmcu better apply some ptz for you from dahua, they put on too many testing PTZ on their house and streets for testing. They will release some new ptz very soon. I will paste some message later today.

Attachments

Guido87

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes very hot now,lol. @jmcu better apply some ptz for you from dahua, they put on too many testing PTZ on their house and streets for testing. They will release some new ptz very soon. I will paste some message later today.
Very nice Andy! Nice to see some more of dahua and your trip. thanks for sharing!!

tomw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
lol, i would not want the job of installing and removing those cams over the road!

Andy, everyone would love to know when an ip version on the new hdcvi starlight is due out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TallPaul

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
lol, i would not want the job of installing and removing those cams over the road!
I was thinking about that too, but would the logical solution not be to unlock and swing the entire top of the "T" assembly 90 degrees so you can then service the cameras over the verge?

(EDIT: looking on PC screen not phone perhaps not, looks like its cherry picker time when they need to change something)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Just as a testing, the street near dahua building.
I was thinking about that too, but would the logical solution not be to unlock and swing the entire top of the "T" assembly 90 degrees so you can then service the cameras over the verge?

(EDIT: looking on PC screen not phone perhaps not, looks like its cherry picker time when they need to change something)
That is just a testing pole, not real for traffic, lol...anyway, dahua costs big money to make their product perfect. dahua will release some goods for the AI products, cams and NVRs. But these mostly for big place, not for home users.
Here is the new one may release very soon.
upload_2018-4-8_22-15-0.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I swear this site makes me spend more of my money than almost any other ... well except for SGammo.com ;)

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Wanted to thank you Andy for his fast Service !
I was very Surprised to get My cameras in 2 days from his location to California! Wow that was fast!
Is just better to buy from him than here local/national.

Andy appreciated for your fast email replies and service!
AAA+++.

Regards,
P.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Wanted to thank you Andy for his fast Service !
I was very Surprised to get My cameras in 2 days from his location to California! Wow that was fast!
Is just better to buy from him than here local/national.

Andy appreciated for your fast email replies and service!
AAA+++.

Regards,
P.
Yes, we keep good stock to make the ball rolling fast, our amazon shop also starts, can refer to the models there and hope can sell more there. aha

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

In order to make the shipment in Europe Free tax shipping, we will select DHL as the shipper, can be faster than the UPS when pick up in NL, UPS these days bad service, make some shipment has a 2 weeks delay, some guys put dangerous things in the shipment and not declared to UPS, they hold all shipment at HongKong , make thousands parcels delayed. So they inspect one by one, but good news they released all shipment.
US shipping still no effected by the Trump, still very fast. Other countries also very fast, 2days can be delivered when pick up in HK.

Andy