EmpireTech 8th Anniverasay Sales July.18th-23rd

Freubel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I will contact you directly on the 18th for a quotation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congratulations on 8 years Andy! Appreciate all you do for the community.

Sent you a DM in regards to a few items on the refurbished list.

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I guess this lottery is an excuse to replace one of my cameras.

Question @EMPIRETECANDY , does your IPC-HDW3849H-AS-PV S4 use TiOC version 2?
I some sources online say version 2 has option for white light turn on/off automatically when a person is detected in the area. Then go back to IR light when no one is around.
View attachment 166886

I'll email you when the lottery is open to order it ;).
The S4 version is the latest new one, god damn this kind of camera 2 years use 4 version, going crazy.....

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Freubel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY So i was looking a the SD4A425DB-HNY 4MP 25x Starlight IR Smart PTZ Camera ( Item Name PTZ425DB-AT ) camera but it looks like the focal point is 5mm.
Since my frontyard is around 5 meter i need something with 2.8. I allready have a 4mp 2.8 camera with 4 x zoom but i would like something with more zoom and IR. Anything in your inventory that is not on the listings that would be more suited ?
Something like the Reolink RLC-823A ?

Attachments

Iemand91

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Europe amazon meet some problems, need a WEE certificate we still not ready, but buy directly still can join the sales, all ship from US via a free tax way, so can be same as from China before. So we are back now for europe market, and keep ship orders to Europe. Till now everything is good. Pay via paypal and in Euros, before we only accept USD, right now we start accept Euros.
Awesome. So all orders from European customers now come from the USA? The free tax way from the USA is great too.
Will this give us EU customers the possibilty (in the future perhaps?) to order stuff from your refurbished list? ;)

Also, it's July 4 here, so starting now we can send you emails for the lottery tickets?

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Lottery is on selling now, 200 tickets sold 60+ in 1 day, so right now have 140 tickets left.
Is there going to be any tickets left to buy when buying a camera between July 18 - July 23?
You mention buying a ticket when buying a camera too, or can I buy a camera sooner?
1688557681017.png

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Is there going to be any tickets left to buy when buying a camera between July 18 - July 23?
You mention buying a ticket when buying a camera too, or can I buy a camera sooner?
View attachment 166998
The tickets for purchase are independent of the tickets acquired by making a camera purchase.

If you don't want/need to purchase a camera you can buy one or two of the 200 tickets. If you do purchase a camera but also want to increase your chances, then you can still buy one/two of the 200 tickets. There is no extra cost for the ticket from a camera purchase, the purchase is your price of admission.

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The tickets for purchase are independent of the tickets acquired by making a camera purchase.

If you don't want/need to purchase a camera you can buy one or two of the 200 tickets. If you do purchase a camera but also want to increase your chances, then you can still buy one/two of the 200 tickets. There is no extra cost for the ticket from a camera purchase, the purchase is your price of admission.
Thankyou.
My idea was to buy tickets along with a camera. It's whether there's spare tickets left to buy when camera sales promotion period starts that's I'm unsure about.

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Thankyou.
My idea was to buy tickets along with a camera. It's whether there's spare tickets left to buy when camera sales promotion period starts that's I'm unsure about.
There is a good chance the 200 will be sold out before the sale starts. This does not affect tickets included with camera purchases, though.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thankyou.
If you look at the chart you posted, the 200 ticket limit is in the July 4-17 section. The 200 tickets only applies to that time period. The sale starts after that and the rules in the July 18-23 section apply. The 200 ticket limit in the first section do not affect the number of tickets in the second section.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Monday we will release the price for the sales. For the lottery right now have 80 tickets left, welcome to contact me to join this lottery! Much faster than before, before 50% lottery need 1 week, this time only 48hours, thanks for guys trust us and welcome to recommend us to your families, friends and installers. :D Will offer 1-2 free lottery

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'll bump this thread, as well stating that I'm deciding between getting the 180t, which would cover my side yard, or a 5241 which would replace a lorex camera covering my backyard electrical/internet boxes.

No, I can't purchase both. lol..