EmpireTech 8th Anniverasay Sales July.18th-23rd

Horton91

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, the sales amount reach to a amount that need submit some docs by paypal. We are working on it, hope can be fixed up soon.
That's what I was assuming thanks for the reply. Was looking to order ptz, I'll just grab the others off Amazon, and order ptz when available

yyzian

n3wb
Reaction score
Has anyone been successful placing orders on empiretec site? I couldnt find SD5A825GA-HNR on Amazon or Ali but at the same time unable to place order on the site.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone been successful placing orders on empiretec site? I couldnt find SD5A825GA-HNR on Amazon or Ali but at the same time unable to place order on the site.
The site payment way have some problems, lol. We are working on it, can be fixed up in 1day i think.

NOAMattD

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just in time. Lightning hit a nearby tree over the weekend and must've hit one of my cams with a stray ion because it's dead. Craziest thing. Everything but my doorbell went out a moment before the strike, and they all came back online except one.

gecko

n3wb
Reaction score
Which bad ass camera should I buy on this rad sale to get in the face of every random f* that shows up to test cars and tries to break into the place every week of every month of every year? I would like to go full nasty. Plz thanks.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Which bad ass camera should I buy on this rad sale to get in the face of every random f* that shows up to test cars and tries to break into the place every week of every month of every year? I would like to go full nasty. Plz thanks.
You want the most intimidating bad ass camera you go get the SD8C845FG-HNF PTZ ( Item Name PTZ4K45X-AI )

This bad ass camera accompany with a Kick ass price on your wallet of $2,279.:lol:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
The lottery comes to 310 now, we will stop at 400, if you want to join us just contact me asap with the order screenshot during the sales.

Here are the Top 6 models we sell During the sales.

IPC-T5442T-ZE
IPC-Color4K-T180
IPC-Color4K-T
IPC-T5442TM-AS
SD4A425DB-HNY 40PCS sold 34pcs in 24hours.
IPC-HFW5241E-Z12E