Empiretech generic Firmware NVR5232-El problem

michele5353

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would like to report a small problem on the generic empiretech firmware for nvr5232-el "V4.005.0000000.0.R.240514"
I'm not sure if it's still a beta version firmware but as I was advised in another post "NVR5232-EL crash during playback" I updated it
It works regularly but in the playback section using the "quick search" and the "draw rule" mode finds the right results but with an extra hour.
As you can see from the photo, the event is reported at 02:47 but in reality it occurs at 01:47, therefore by pressing on the clip the real event is not seen.
I would like to point out that this small error appears only on the web gui, the problem does not appear on the physical monitor of the NVR. Thank you all!

Attachments

steve1225

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As you can see from the photo, the event is reported at 02:47 but in reality it occurs at 01:47, therefore by pressing on the clip the real event is not seen.
I would like to point out that this small error appears only on the web gui, the problem does not appear on the physical monitor of the NVR. Thank you all!
Check time on camera and compare to time on NVR...
It looks like there is 1 hour difference (different zone or DST settings)..