Eyesurv ION NVR Review

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
right on, thanks for the feedback... Ive been thinking about this to hold me over til I can get a bigger multidisk one... maby when I am done with it I can put it in bedroom for redundancy and local HDMI output.. Would have to drop my 3MP cameras to 1080p but I can live with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

pcmcg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Does the web interface require Internet Explorer ... or will FF / Safari / Chrome work too? Also, can the android app you posted playback recorded video or is it just a live view?

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Does the web interface require Internet Explorer ... or will FF / Safari / Chrome work too? Also, can the android app you posted playback recorded video or is it just a live view?
TBH I never use the web server, I either use the desktop program or the mobile app. The mobile app can play recorded video as well.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
does this NVR support pushing alerts to the pro version of the mobile app?

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I think so nayr. However, I tried it on my android and didnt see any push notifications. My co-worker has them on his iphone though. App = Free version of vmEYEsuper

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
really? a rebranded Dahua wont work with Dahua's own clients? Suppose it dont work with SmartPSS either? well that is a deal killer.

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
You are correct sir. It won't. However, it isn't a rebranded Dahua.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
oah my mistake then, I figured since most of the other EyeSurv cameras are rebranded Dahua's and the lil note saying it works with all EyeSurv and Dahua cameras motion but not Hikvision, then it was just another rebrand..

damn, well I guess I'll just hold off and get a real Dahua NVR.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ion isn't a dahua product. It uses same software as the dvrs from Empire Security Cameras far as I can tell

minreg

n3wb
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if this will do motion recording with Empire cameras. Just got an IPC6. Thanks.