Ezviz Husky Air Lost Verification Code

rapsodi1

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello.

I have several "Ezviz Husky Air" wifi cameras in my hand. The verification code of these cameras is written on the label on the product box. But these labels were torn off by the customers.

Is there any way I can find the verification codes?
(the cameras does not have a web interface and a telnet connection)

I can make a serial TTL / UART connection to the cameras and read data. I can run commands on standard haikon cameras. but I don't know the command to show the verification code.

Any command to view the verification code?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Does the firmware support the prtHardInfo command on the serial console?
The code may be listed in that.

Or use 'help' to see if there is a specific command to list it.

rapsodi1

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Does the firmware support the prtHardInfo command on the serial console?
The code may be listed in that.

Or use 'help' to see if there is a specific command to list it.

The response to the help command is as follows. Which command do you think might be in it?

Code:
HKVS # help
?       - alias for 'help'
arc_go  - start application at address 'addr'
base    - print or set address offset
bdinfo  - print Board Info structure
boot    - boot default, i.e., run 'bootcmd'
bootd   - boot default, i.e., run 'bootcmd'
bootm   - boot application image from memory
bootp   - boot image via network using BOOTP/TFTP protocol
cmp     - memory compare
coninfo - print console devices and information
cp      - memory copy
crc32   - checksum calculation
dhcp    - boot image via network using DHCP/TFTP protocol
echo    - echo args to console
editenv - edit environment variable
fatinfo - print information about filesystem
fatload - load binary file from a dos filesystem
fatls   - list files in a directory (default /)
format  - format flash except bootloader area
go      - go xxx.bin thru network
gos     - go xxx.bin thru serial
help    - print command description/usage
iminfo  - print header information for application image
imxtract- extract a part of a multi-image
loadb   - load binary file over serial line (kermit mode)
loadk   - load kernel to DRAM
loadm   - load mini to DRAM
loads   - load S-Record file over serial line
loadss  - load safe system
loady   - load binary file over serial line (ymodem mode)
loop    - infinite loop on address range
md      - memory display
mm      - memory modify (auto-incrementing address)
mmc     - MMC sub system
mmcinfo - mmcinfo <dev num>-- display MMC info
mtest   - simple RAM read/write test
mw      - memory write (fill)
nfs     - boot image via network using NFS protocol
nm      - memory modify (constant address)
pinctrl - Pin Ctrl
ping    - send ICMP ECHO_REQUEST to network host
printenv- print environment variables
rarpboot- boot image via network using RARP/TFTP protocol
reset   - Perform RESET of the CPU
run     - run commands in an environment variable
saveenv - save environment variables to persistent storage
setenv  - set environment variables
sf      - SPI flash sub-system
sleep   - delay execution for some time
source  - run script from memory
sspi    - SPI utility commands
tftpboot- boot image via network using TFTP protocol
upa     - update app image
update  - update digicap.dav with net
updateb - update bootloader with net
updatebsd- update bootloader with sd
updatesd- update digicap.dav with sd
upf     - update firmware with net, format and update (factory use)
upfsd   - update firmware with sd, format and updatesd (factory use)
upk     - update uImage
version - print monitor version
wdt     - WDT utility commands

rapsodi1

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I meant the help command after the device had booted up.
Usually there is the prtHardInfo command which gives a lot of information.

Well, the commands that come after the device is turned on are as follows

I guess the command you said here is "getHardInfo"

but when I write it I get the following answer :

Code:
getHardInfo
cmd_exec: exec getHardInfo error.

Code:
Support Commands:
GetAnrCfgInfo                   GetAnrProcess                   GetAnrRecordList                                                                                                                                                            
ShowIpcAbility                  accessDvrSwitch                 channelPlayback                                                                                                                                                            
clearDisksMode                  ctrlArchDebug                   decStat                                                                                                                                                                    
disableHB                       disableHik264                   dspStatus                                                                                                                                                                  
dvrLogInfo                      dt                              enableHB                                                                                                                                                                    
enableHik264                    enableWatchdog                  errputClose                                                                                                                                                                
errputOpen                      get3GMode                       getCMS                                                                                                                                                                      
getCycleReboot                  getDbgCtrl                      getHardInfo                                                                                                                                                                
getIp                           getLastErrorInfo                getPlayTestCtrl                                                                                                                                                            
getPort                         getServerInfo                   guiChkCfg                                                                                                                                                                  
guiEnterMenuCount               guiPrtScr                       guiStatus                                                                                                                                                                  
helpm                           helpu                           i2cRead                                                                                                                                                                    
megaDspConfig                   miscCmd                         netstat                                                                                                                                                                    
outputClose                     outputOpen                      partRecDetails                                                                                                                                                              
ping                            printPart                       pthreadInfo                                                                                                                                                                
recorderChanInfo                recorderFileInfo                recorderFileKeyFrame
recorderHDIdle                  recorderMediaInfo               recorderPAllocFile
recorderParam                   recorderSegExtraInfo            recorderStatus                                                                                                                                                              
sendATCom                       set3GPrint                      set3GEnable                                                                                                                                                                
searchInfo                      setGateway                      setIp                                                                                                                                                                      
setlang                         setMtu                          setoutputmode                                                                                                                                                              
setPrint                        show8107coreUseInfo             showCurPlayChanFileInfo
showDeviceTemp                  showIpcMemInfo                  showNetIpcmInfo                                                                                                                                                            
showNetLinksInfo                showPlayChanStatus              showPlayClipFile                                                                                                                                                            
showPlayScreenInfo              showPlayStatus                  showPlayTime                                                                                                                                                                
showPreviewInfo                 showShareSvcInfo                showSpareWorkStatus
showTagSysInfo                  showUserInfo                    showpu                                                                                                                                                                      
t1                              t2                              transcodeResStatus
getDateInfo                     dmesg                           help