Female Trespasser at 3AM

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
That side of the house looks pretty dark from the street. There is a lattice wall just before our deck stairs. She thought hiding behind that wall would make a nice private bathroom, until a light with 1320 Lumens turned on. She ran off so quick I don't think she had time to use those tissues she had in her right hand. You can see a wet shoe print at the 34 second mark of the video as she runs away.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
MY god what is it about your house that attracts the pisser. Im even more shocked she thought it would be a good idea to creep like that

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
That side of the house looks pretty dark from the street. There is a lattice wall just before our deck stairs. She thought hiding behind that wall would make a nice private bathroom, until a light with 1320 Lumens turned on. She ran off so quick I don't think she had time to use those tissues she had in her right hand. You can see a wet shoe print at the 34 second mark of the video as she runs away.

I call shananigans, this looks targeted, like you were doing her on the side and everything went south and this is revenge lol. who would be walkin down the side of the road and choose a house at random to do that. Something smells fishy.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

@lulu5kamz You do know, that it's against the law to have surveillance cams in a public restroom, right? ;)

A blast from an air horn would have been great as well! :)

spencnor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Your motion sensor lights don't seem to turn on quickly enough. I have a few of these RAB motion sensors:

RAB Lighting Inc.

These have great coverage and sensitivity. Also, they seem to have good immunity to small animals and pets.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
This turned out to be a crazy early Sunday morning. It started a little after midnight, with a suspicious truck pulling up in front of our car. I will probably post that video later. After about twenty minutes or so the truck left but came back and parked in the same spot a little after 3AM. That's why the female didn't pee in the street like all the others, as there were a group a people in the street in front of our car. Here is a screen shot from one the camera captures that occurred a little later. The capture is from one of my 2 Huisun 10X PTZ cameras that are located above the garage, so the time stamp is off by an hour (it's actually 3:25AM as the Huisun cameras don't properly switch for daylight savings time). I counted 17 people in the image (18 if you include our neighbor looking out from behind the curtains in the window). I did capture the license plate of the truck with my other Huisun camera).

Cam23.20170312_032313_1.jpg

randytsuch

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
She wasn't part of the group?
That would kind of make sense, group hanging out in front of your house (lucky you), and she needs to find a private spot to ...

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
This turned out to be a crazy early Sunday morning. It started a little after midnight, with a suspicious truck pulling up in front of our car. I will probably post that video later. After about twenty minutes or so the truck left but came back and parked in the same spot a little after 3AM. That's why the female didn't pee in the street like all the others, as there were a group a people in the street in front of our car. Here is a screen shot from one the camera captures that occurred a little later. The capture is from one of my 2 Huisun 10X PTZ cameras that are located above the garage, so the time stamp is off by an hour (it's actually 3:25AM as the Huisun cameras don't properly switch for daylight savings time). I counted 17 people in the image (18 if you include our neighbor looking out from behind the curtains in the window). I did capture the license plate of the truck with my other Huisun camera).

View attachment 16226
jesus dude, do you live in a bad neighborhood? are there often lots of people hanging around at strange hours? too bad you were awake, I think I would have sat on the port with my glock on the table and my AR across my lap. I wonder if they knew you had cameras? Could be a good time to put up some signs.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
She wasn't part of the group?
That would kind of make sense, group hanging out in front of your house (lucky you), and she needs to find a private spot to ...
It looks like she was sitting in the back seat (drivers side) of the car she go into at the very end of the video. That camera only records on motion, so when she got out of the car nothing was recorded. But the moment she stepped on the curb in front of our house that camera started recording. I saw later that the 2 people sitting in the front seats of the car got out to talk to those standing by the truck.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
jesus dude, do you live in a bad neighborhood? are there often lots of people hanging around at strange hours? too bad you were awake, I think I would have sat on the port with my glock on the table and my AR across my lap. I wonder if they knew you had cameras? Could be a good time to put up some signs.
This neighborhood is normally very quiet. However, we are up on a hill and a lot of people come up here to look at the view. Some of these people may not have the best intentions.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
ah, just big city problems.. yeah I feel yeh, crazy shit happens everywhere when population density gets high enough.. no place is safe thanks with mega public transit systems and so much effort put on moving people with least restrictions.

I've got used to it; most of the traffic going by that looks suspicious does no harm to me or anyone else that I can tell.. unlike when I lived in a rural area where everything that looked suspicious was pretty much guaranteed to be criminal.

Ive followed someone i thought was a prowler on camera, then he ducked into trees and I got real nervous.. then he came back out and stumped arround and I realized he just pissed on a tree walking home from the bar.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
At least around here, you call the popo and report "suspicious activity" in front of your house like that, they'd show up pretty quick and hassle all of them. Or the group would scatter like roaches as the popo came into view.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
At least around here, you call the popo and report "suspicious activity" in front of your house like that, they'd show up pretty quick and hassle all of them. Or the group would scatter like roaches as the popo came into view.
rack a 12ga on the porch and watch them scatter, lol.

stevejay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think the sound is generally understood. Probably due to movies and TV, most people — guys, especially — recognize the signature sound of a shell being chambered in a pump action and know what it portends. It's almost instinctive. If relying on that sound is a bad idea, it's not because the intruder won't understand what it is he's hearing. Since you know the layout of your home and the intruder doesn't, you have a major advantage, particularly in a darkened house. However, you forfeit that advantage by loudly racking a shell and broadcasting your position. OTOH, if the intruder was still outside and trying to gain entry, a good loud pump on a shotgun where they would be likely to hear it could be good preventive measure.