Female Trespasser at 3AM

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
To replace your EO? Por Que?
nah, just in addition to lol when I have lots of spare money, I have a hard time not buying everything lol. they both have pros and cons, the aimpoint can run 27 for a few years, but looks like crap through a magnifier. the eotech looks perfect through a magnifier, even quicker on target than a dot, but battery life is not as good, but not a big deal unless you want to leave it on 24/7.

cybermech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The cases get stuck because of the shit they coat them with, it heats up and people don't elect the round so it cools and sticks in the chamber. Steel ammo is not good for any gun, people who use it are cheap, or have cheap guns they don't care about, I won't use steel ammo in anything. Other people can do what they want. I looked at core first because of the warranty and their shop is a two hour drive but decided to go with a Daniel defense and I love it.
DD is about 30 minutes from my house and I have friends that work there.... :headbang:

Never had any issue with steel case rounds in any caliber that I've used. Use steel for cheap range / plinking ammo and brass for everything else.

cybermech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I like em simple, wood and steel..
View attachment 16333

no laser beams or flashlights, not that I have any place to put em hah
You don't need a baseball bat nayr. One of those mags will work just fine and you won't damage the mag.

I still think the "rack a round and scare 'em off" thing is silly. If someone is drunk or hopped up,on something, they won't care. Take a look at the recent shooting in Broken Arrow, Ok where the guy in his house had an AR and the perps who broke in still kept coming (and got shot dead). I don't think the dead perps were on anything, and they weren't running either.