Fine tuning questions regarding Deepstack and alerts

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Try a reboot of the computer now to make sure all these settings stick. With your alert time of 30 seconds and continue as one alert for 500 seconds, you should have more than enough mainstream video.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd like to see some of the fine technical manuals produced that EVER read in a clear and concise step by step manner. I usually fix whatever it is after the manual fails me, and then look at the Fucking manual later. Kinda like your doing. I bitch about every manual ever written.
Then I go off on my own and figure it out. or graciously ask for help.
Common sense and Common courtesy go along way when looking for answers.
You attract more help with kindness.

Corvus85

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Try a reboot of the computer now to make sure all these settings stick. With your alert time of 30 seconds and continue as one alert for 500 seconds, you should have more than enough mainstream video.
Thanks, I've done that and tried a few times and it seems to be working ok - although it's broad daylight outside so that's not saying much. I'll wait till night and report back.

In the meantime, any idea how to get the thumbnails which pop up when I hover my mouse on an alter in UI3 to be smaller? Right now, they take up the entire width of the browser.

Corvus85

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok weird... I've just left it a few hours and I didn't touch anything - and after checking the latest clip, the audio is at least 10 seconds delayed from the video - both when I view it through UI3/BI, and when exported to mp4.

I've tried enabling and disabling FLAC audio codec in recording settings.

This is super frustrating. Does anyone know of any ideas??

Last edited: