Flagged/Protected clips deleted?

MachAF

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have 76 flagged/protected videos that show up in the sidebar database. From 4/2019 - Present. Only about 5 of them are viewable. All the others say " File not found". It looks like the rest have been deleted somehow. Wondering why this would have happened. I've rebuilt/repaired the database and it didn't help

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Send a report to the developer. Use the "Email support" on the BI about page to collect data for the email.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have 76 flagged/protected videos that show up in the sidebar database. From 4/2019 - Present. Only about 5 of them are viewable. All the others say " File not found". It looks like the rest have been deleted somehow. Wondering why this would have happened. I've rebuilt/repaired the database and it didn't help
You may have manually deleted it from the folder.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
If I use "import/export" in settings and change the file name of an export of the BlueIris.reg I can have trouble pulling up footage saved when the reg name was different. Is that possible? Friday I decided to organize my naming Scheme of cameras as I am maxed out now. Now the days of the calendar usually 14 days back....only show reviewable video from friday forward. AND wouldn't you know it. We got hit with an Asian gang of Felony mail theft guys sporting a mail carriers key with access to the whole area. oh Yay....I reverted my .reg to a previous .reg from 9/11/20 and the files were then available. Am I crazy or is this about right? Could he have done a save as at some point and done what i did?

Attachments