Funny / Satire

It is kewl that you get our politics here, many here don't, The Left that is. Can't launder money to Florida, it will get washed away by hurricanes...
Not to mention... no biolabs, no child smuggling rings, no corrupt LNG companies, no (very few?) nazis, etc. FL will never be able to compete with Ukraine.

So I was at the store earlier with my service dog. The lady in front of me at checkout had about $200 worth of toilet paper in her shopping cart.
With an attitude she asked me what type of dog I had. I told her it was my service dog. Then she got real snarky and said, I knew that.
What type of service? I said he was a BLD.
By now he was licking her face and hands being super friendly. She said, what is a BLD?
I told her it stood for Butt Licking Dog.
She said Butt Licking Dog? I said yeah, he has been trained to lick my butt clean because I can't seem to be able to find toilet paper because of hoarders.

So I was at the store earlier with my service dog. The lady in front of me at checkout had about $200 worth of toilet paper in her shopping cart.
With an attitude she asked me what type of dog I had. I told her it was my service dog. Then she got real snarky and said, I knew that.
What type of service? I said he was a BLD.
By now he was licking her face and hands being super friendly. She said, what is a BLD?
I told her it stood for Butt Licking Dog.
She said Butt Licking Dog? I said yeah, he has been trained to lick my butt clean because I can't seem to be able to find toilet paper because of hoarders.

A dog we call Bidet

• Haha
Reactions: mat200
Screenshot_20241012_134455_Reddit.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mat200