Funny / Satire

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If my pants I decided to wear out in public are too small and it makes my dick hurt because the too small of pants are cutting off the blood circulation to it, the very last thing I would do is have surgery and reduce the size of my dick so that my too small of pants size doesn't hurt it anymore.:banghead: Why are these stupid fuck women allowed to be a headline? They are not even back page news worthy. They are just plain stupid fucks.......the future generations are doomed.:screwy:

Amazing...... An excerpt:

“They experience pain, discomfort in general, chaffing … a lot of women will feel so uncomfortable that they avoid trying to wear this type of clothing.”
Those are called "normal" or "smart" women......but a woman that would allow her labia to be mutilated in order to continue wearing a piece of uncomfortable clothing has probably already had a lobotomy, IMO. :screwy:

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Who wants to pull this breaker lol

View attachment 137135
Hate to be the person to do this. This is the reason why it's called a Dead Short.

Reminds me of people using pennies for the old circuit breakers. The TV show All In The Family had an episode on this as well.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
After the Samsung lawsuit has concluded she'll be suing McDonalds for the Big Mac she lost up there.

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
After the Samsung lawsuit has concluded she'll be suing McDonalds for the Big Mac she lost up there.

Scroll to the bottom of the page........it announces that all articles are satire.........I was just seeing how long it took before somebody read down that far! :rofl:

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Scroll to the bottom of the page........it announces that all articles are satire.........I was just seeing how long it took before somebody read down that far! :rofl:
My wife worked 5 years in the ER. I showed her that article. Her exact word’s “if you only knew the items we’ve found from patients.”