Funny / Satire

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Samsung - DISCLAIMER: a brand well known for its intense haptic engine....so strong...that the phone can't even contain the vibration in its own chassis, therefore can explode (just like the Note 7) and result in intense moaning, happiness, and a higher level of pleasant sensation...oh....that feels good Sam-sung ;)

After the Samsung lawsuit has concluded she'll be suing McDonalds for the Big Mac she lost up there.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Remotes, beer bottles, almost every kitchen utensil, batteries, do bones.

She worked labor and delivery before she went to the ER. She said one girl had to have a c section so she had to take all her jewelry out. She was very concerned about her tongue ring and that the hole would close up.
So immediately after the procedure when she got into her room she asked for her tongue ring. One of the aid’s proceeded to give her a ring and she put it in her tongue, after a few seconds she took it out and said “Nope, this isn’t my tongue ring, this one goes down down there, I need the other one.”

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Remotes, beer bottles, almost every kitchen utensil, batteries, do bones.

She worked labor and delivery before she went to the ER. She said one girl had to have a c section so she had to take all her jewelry out. She was very concerned about her tongue ring and that the hole would close up.
So immediately after the procedure when she got into her room she asked for her tongue ring. One of the aid’s proceeded to give her a ring and she put it in her tongue, after a few seconds she took it out and said “Nope, this isn’t my tongue ring, this one goes down down there, I need the other one.”
Tasty...........:idk: