Funny / Satire

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^^^^^
No biggie. I stuck scissors in an outlet when I was about 3, and survived. The scissors didn't.
Yeah, we had all kinds of wires hanging out our outlets when I was a teenager working on things/projects, actually one of my friends caught his bedroom carpet on fire, haha, I think is was shag carpet...
Our oldest daughter Blessed us with two grandkids, no mention of outlet covers even though we did do a few, but our youngest daughter having her son talked me into changing out all of our outlets in our house to the tamper-proof ones, lol
Helicopter Parents these days...haha

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I recall reading, at some point, that they actually screw the bead of the tire to the rim. Otherwise the rim (not the tire) would just spin under heavy acceleration
Yes, there's additional reinforcing of the bead and a ring-clamp is screwed to the wheel, securing the bead to the wheel. You can see the multitude of screws around the ring. :cool:

Last edited:

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
A bit of bad news guys , not been feeling my best over the last few days I just wanted to let you know that I have been admitted into hospital and they are keeping me in. I have only gone and bloody poisoned myself, thanks to my poor cooking skills. What I thought was an onion for my salad turned out to be a daffodil bulb. They said I should be out early spring..........