Gas prices

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Now it isn't just catalytic converters we need to worry about.

People are now drilling holes in gas tanks to steal gas.

@Flintstone61 - since you seem to have hit the jackpot of catalytic converters stolen, you might need more cameras to catch these people!

I think it is important for anyone that leaves a car outside to have cameras optically zoomed in to get clean captures of anyone around the car.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
oil producer countries.
This used to be us, before that skeleton with the doll hair sewn to his head was put in charge.

Turn the tap back on and this all goes away. We could even supply Europe and Ukraine. That will really put the squeeze on Putin. But he can't. The eco nazis have their control over him.

What's sad is that they don't realize that oil gets used whether or not we make it. It's actually better for the environment if we used our own, rather that burning all that diesel to get the foreign oil to us.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
On our Nextdoor website there was a good discussion on gas prices rising and why. Of course all the lefties were protecting Biden and blaming it on everything else. IMHO I was knocking it out of the park in rebutting these clowns. Anyways come to find out this morning I have been suspended for 15 days for violating the rules. I would love to know which rules I violated? IMHO that is the only way the lefties can win the argument is to silence the opposition.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
In addition to the above thread on me being kicked off of Nextdoor here is a gem from that site. We were arguing about buying petroleum products from Russia. I was saying why does Biden not stop it. One them comes back and says that is an easy one. We need to buy from Russia because of our needs at distant places. Now two days later Biden suspends buying petroleum products from Russia and pulls the rug right out from under them. :D

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
On our Nextdoor website there was a good discussion on gas prices rising and why. Of course all the lefties were protecting Biden and blaming it on everything else. IMHO I was knocking it out of the park in rebutting these clowns. Anyways come to find out this morning I have been suspended for 15 days for violating the rules. I would love to know which rules I violated? IMHO that is the only way the lefties can win the argument is to silence the opposition.

What you wrote probably alarmed them ..

"If you are alarmed by facts the problem isn't with the facts"

I see a LOT of blind people online writing stuff ..

Nextdoor .. wow, all this woke cancel culture authoritarianism is really threatening the liberty we cherish and that is necessary for a functional democratic system..

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I would love to know which rules I violated? IMHO that is the only way the lefties can win the argument is to silence the opposition.
I assume you realize what rule you violated: being the opposition. A liberal neighbor put me on nextdoor without my permission, so I get the email digest. It's mostly full of whining liberals blaming everything on conservatives, the favorite single target being Trump. The lefties are the ones to have the time to sit around whining like babies, while the "opposition" doesn't have much time to rebut because they are doing something productive that the lefties suck off of.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Bongino has been talking about how the dictatorships, like Putin, work with suppressing information and labeling it "dis=information", arresting protestors, seizing assets and so on.

Look around you, right here, in the good old US of A. Exactly the same thing is going on. Think it's a great idea that Visa, Master Card, Amex, PayPal and a whole host of other companies have pulled out of Russia? What makes you think the same thing can't happen here on a more "targeted" level. Imagine not being able to use a credit card or perhaps even a bank. Think it can't happen? That's what a digital world can bring.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Bongino has been talking about how the dictatorships, like Putin, work with suppressing information and labeling it "dis=information", arresting protestors, seizing assets and so on.

Look around you, right here, in the good old US of A. Exactly the same thing is going on. Think it's a great idea the Visa, Master Card, Amex, PayPal and a whole host of other companies have pulled out of Russia? What makes you think the same thing can't happen here on a more "targeted" level. Imagine not being able to use a credit card or perhaps even a bank. Think it can't happen? That's what a digital world can bring.
Indeed ..

iirc happened to Mr Pillow and the Proud Boys leader .. aka White Racist .. who is a LatinX PoC ..