Gas prices

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
$3.74 for regular and $4.19 for diesel in Nebraska.
I don't remember the exact price for diesel, but it was over $5.00/gallon here today. Glad I bought my off road diesel for my farm equipment 3 months ago. Paid $less than $2.25 a gallon for off road. I store it in 55 gallon barrels and pump it out when I need it.

TRLcam

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't remember the exact price for diesel, but it was over $5.00/gallon here today. Glad I bought my off road diesel for my farm equipment 3 months ago. Paid $less than $2.25 a gallon for off road. I store it in 55 gallon barrels and pump it out when I need it.
My work truck burns diesel and has a 52 gallon tank. It's a work truck so I pass expenses on to the customer. I hope they can handle the service call increase.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
My work truck burns diesel and has a 52 gallon tank. It's a work truck so I pass expenses on to the customer. I hope they can handle the service call increase.
It is going to be the same all across the board where trucks are involved in the delivery of items such as food stores.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
It is going to be the same all across the board where trucks are involved in the delivery of items such as food stores.
The companies that are trucking companies or have service trucks are not going to absorb the fuel price sky rocket, it will just get tacked onto the bill as a fuel surcharge, which we, as the consumer will pay.

Reaction score
The problem with these two shit stains, they suck at spewing propaganda (but they don't know it). At least this time, no matter how many times they say it, no matter how loud they say it, no one is listening. About time.
When American wallets take a hit like they are now, they finally wake TF up. I just hope it isn't too late.

1647086612486.png

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'm jealous of those of you who have access to non ethanol fuel. Here in the midwest, we are forced to pay extra for a substance that lowers our fuel economy while slowly corroding our fuel systems and engines, just so bureaucrats can pretend to wage war on a non existent human created climate change.

Reaction score
I'm jealous of those of you who have access to non ethanol fuel. Here in the midwest, we are forced to pay extra for a substance that lowers our fuel economy while slowly corroding our fuel systems and engines, just so bureaucrats can pretend to wage war on a non existent human created climate change.
This photo is from March 4th when I filled up in Fort Pierre. Note the price between ethanol and no-ethanol, then the differential to 91 octane (also no-ethanol)

1647100141405.png

South Dakota ag industry and farming operations have made many millions (billions?) off the ethanol scam, and they don't like criticism of it. The truth--- it takes more energy to Make a gallon of ethanol than is Contained IN a gallon of ethanol. And gee whiz-- that energy used in the production process-- much of it is petroleum based. There is also the touchy ethical dilemma of using corn for fuel while starvation is still a thing in the world.