G'day from Australia

J-K

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys,

New user coming to you from an old DVR setup that was slowly failing. Managed to sway management into a new IP setup which thanks to Blue-Iris is all up and running now!

25 Chinese supplied 2.0MP IP bullet camera's (HS-IPC-347G-T)
Dedicated Win7 64b server
12gig ram
Intel Xeon E5440

Running all 'direct to disc' and 6FPS to keep the CPU under control and so far so good! Few teething issues but nothing too major.

Few features/fixes id like to see but so far loving this software.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
BlueIris staff = 1 guy.
He doesn't post on the forum, his day job, developing blue iris, and responding to support emails keep him busy enough.

Search for answers to your questions here, if you don't find them post your question (the forum responds faster), if that doesn't resolve your issue send him an email.
Also make sure to check out the built in help file it's quite thorough.

J-K

n3wb
Reaction score
BlueIris staff = 1 guy.
He doesn't post on the forum, his day job, developing blue iris, and responding to support emails keep him busy enough.

Search for answers to your questions here, if you don't find them post your question (the forum responds faster), if that doesn't resolve your issue send him an email.
Also make sure to check out the built in help file it's quite thorough.
1 guy!? wow what a job.

Ok thanks. Ive posted my question in the support regarding exporting wmv and inputting a specific time-frame, but given I now know its one guy I wont expect any patch updates haha.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
1 guy!? wow what a job.

Ok thanks. Ive posted my question in the support regarding exporting wmv and inputting a specific time-frame, but given I now know its one guy I wont expect any patch updates haha.
For the record he adds features much faster and more often than any other vms including those developed by teams..