Ghost?

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe a person is turning on a light in the house next door and walking thru a doorway, with a refraction off their window pane? Or perhaps Car headlights bouncing off that glass from a nearby driveway? Just some thoughts....

Ok scratch that...I think it's a nocturnal predator bird or bat, like an owl or a Bat.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
What camera is it? It looks like a bug crawling across the lens to me, the bit I don’t understand is why it’s so blurry which is why I asked what cam it is.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Sure is strange!
Not Strange at all, Anybody who has been watching IP Camera footage for even a short amount of time will see stuff like that , Now if your cam has a Mic and you hear voices out of Nowhere, that is another story, I get that every once in a while, that is a bit strange and unnerving.

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Whats the spec of your camera?

BOYD

n3wb
Reaction score

Attachments

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah if you pause it you can see it's a bar of light across almost the entire screen top to bottom. I'm guessing could be reflected light eg a neighbour closing a bedroom window (Maybe because of the rain) and that reflecting a small amount of light across the lens as it closes.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Something reflected off the lens there. Or it could have been Casper, "the friendly" ghost

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
I think it was a moth after all. It was to quick since I'm set at 15 fps and so the blurr
Did you perform that test? You can get rid of blur with the appropriate settings.

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
What does that have to do with anything?

If you are getting blur at night your camera is useless. You might as well turn it off at night.

??