Gift buyers at least 4 pieces or more of these ip-camera on aliexpress

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That gift will be fee's from DHL lol ;) ;)

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
if you want fast you must pay...but if you speak with Monica....

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

ibuyufo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You buy 2 you will get hit with duty fees. Monica and her associates declares the full cost for the cameras so it's better to buy one at a time!

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
When will the ipcam I ordered'll let you know if it is so.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Guys you are right, the declared value is lower than that paid but still high for fee. I'm angry about that... They do not know how to handle these shipments.

Anyway the gift is mini ptz huisun model hs-scb403hp-c06: 6mm, 720p, ptz and without poe and power supply and optical zoom.

I was hoping for something better...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Guys you are right, the declared value is lower than that paid but still high for fee. I'm angry about that... They do not know how to handle these shipments.

Anyway the gift is mini ptz huisun model hs-scb403hp-c06: 6mm, 720p, ptz and without poe and power supply and optical zoom.

I was hoping for something better...
You cant be angry about them not lying to customs enough for you...

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You cant be angry about them not lying to customs enough for you...
Sorry but i do not agree: if the vendor can write only less 10$, than is better that he doesn't say can do it. I know the other vendors on aliexpress that are more experts in this way.

Before buy i ask her....if she shouden't have answered "NO", i would have chosen another shipping method.

It 'a matter of fairness!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It 'a matter of fairness!
Since you bring up fairness..fairness is paying the proper duty as required under the law in your country.....this is like saying my drug dealer overcharged me on sales tax...

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok i want to give you right but if in the document ship you write a value for the gift i'm obliged to pay fee for one item that i not require...it not correct call it gift...

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i for 4 cameras + 1 gift i paid 163$ fee and 80$ ship.
p.s: i live in italy

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm glad someone is paying for the roads to get fixed in duty fee's.

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
by not cheating on duty or taxes.. roads and other benefits are getting paid for by not raising my taxes. Pay the duty!

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes and i tell you that i don't want to pay them.

If I will be fine with these products, in the future i will chose the china post method, it is the only good for not paying fee and more safe and secure.

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For China to USA DHL imports, what is the price structure that will invoke fee's? The Huisan thread I think was mentioned around $150 would incur fees.

Would say $120 shipped by DHL from China to USA get hit with a fee?

I ask because I ordered $395 of CCTV stuff back in July and never got a fee from DHL for the delivery. I don't know what it was declared at though to be honest, I'm curious now, but the box was large because it was an NVR and 3 cameras. It's been awhile so I figured it would either be on the spot payment for the fees, or something in the mail. If I get hit with the fees that sucks, but it is what it is.