Golf Cart ride

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
What time did your SOC call the police? And, 10k - AlliedBarton?
@JNDATHP You may have to clarify your question for me a bit. What is a SOC? I was thinking if these kids crashed the golf cart into one of the new cars on the lot, it would have caused a lot of damage, possibly $10,000 if they crashed into the right car.

Reaction score
@JNDATHP You may have to clarify your question for me a bit. What is a SOC? I was thinking if these kids crashed the golf cart into one of the new cars on the lot, it would have caused a lot of damage, possibly $10,000 if they crashed into the right car.
I was a Director of Security for a car dealership which contracted with AlliedBarton security services. AlliedBarton is self insured so if a Security Officer is injured, as while driving a golf cart, the hit to the account is $10k.

SOC is Security Operations Center.

Last edited:

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
Sadly this is a misdemeanor and when they turn 18 it gets sealed up so they never learn their lesson, they just do it again, I have read stories about kids doing crap like this but they make sure its not a felony so it can be sealed when they turn 18.
The courts need to get harsher on kids or they will just become career criminals.
thanx for another great video @bababouy