Good source to buy IP items at

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
its a great price for a good product with a great warranty and you don't have to worry about hacked up firmware - and you will get it in a few days.. for me its either the next or second day!

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
May I get a catalog with the 4mp cameras?
Hoping you sell dahua also, maybe I'll find my answer with further reading. (linked from another thread)
Thank you!

MrFixit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Will be buying 8 of the cameras below for the exterior of my house:
- Hikvision Exir 2CD2332-I 3 MP Turret Dome IP Camera (or the equivalent new 4MP cams)
- Hikvision 2CD2032-I 3MP IP Bullet Camera (or the equivalent new 4MP cams)
Most will be under overhangs / eves, and protected from Los Angeles sun and rain, so I would assume either would work just as well in this application?

A couple of the cameras will be on the side of the house unprotected from Los Angeles sun and rain: Im wondering if the bullets would preform / holdup better? (Plus they have a shade over there lens to protect glare from sun?) I prefer the style of the turret, so if it will hold up, and work just as well, would go with this, (and the lens would be pointed at a downward angle, should that make a difference with sun / rain issues)?
Is it true the Turret has better night vision that the Bullet?

My present setup:
DS-776NI-SP:Firmware V3.1.0 build 140429 Encoding V1.0140325
Cameras, DS-2CD2532F-ISW, DS-2CD2432F-IW, DS-2CD2032-I (All Firmware V5.1.6)
Unfortunately didn't read the forums and made the mistake of ordering my first 3 cameras on Amazon. They are Chinese V5.1.6 firmware. I now understand I can't update the firmware on these. The NVR is USA.
Your cameras are USA, and not Chinese with english hack software?
What is the firmware version for the 2CD2332-I and 2CD2032-I (and the equivalent new 4MP cams)?
Will they work with my NVR with V3.1.0?
(The reason why I may need to leave the NVR at V3.1.0, is when I try to update the NVR to V3.1.5, the webvideoplugin doesn't work for the Chinese cams) (webvideoplugin does work for the NVR, just can't access the camera Traverse, Intrusion, etc, software)

Please send me info on prices and how to buy!
Can the DS-776NI-SP NVR handle the the new 4MP cams OK?
Thanks!
Patrick
That's going to be a nice system when you get it done. I just want to point out that unless your totally spider free where you plan on installing the bullet cameras or your not planning on using the built in IR for night vision then I would stick to the Turret Domes because spiders love the IR's on the bullets and regular dome cameras and you will be cleaning the webs off them all the time. trust me, I made this beginner mistake with the first round of Hikvision 3MP cameras and its one the the reasons I am going to change them out now after the new 4MP Turret cameras come out. Also I see your thinking of maybe purchasing the 3MP versions, I would purchase the new 4MP versions instead because they have better low light performance and they also have true WDR and those two things make the new 4MP cameras much better then the old 3MP cams. I can also answer the question that milkisbad cameras are USA versions and not Chinese with English hack, I have also got burned by this like you when I purchased two cameras from AliExpress and I will never do that again. From what I understand thought is his cameras do have a custom firmware but you can install the regular US firmware from Hikvision but please confirm this with milkisbad. Also from my understanding the Turret do have better night vision then the bullets but maybe someone else can confirm this better. Also there is an add-on shade that you can purchase for the Turrets and Domes, I will see if I can find the link for it and post back.
Here is the link for the shade http://www.ezcctvonline.com/Hikvision-DS-1250ZJ-ezcctv- it is unclear if it fits the Turret so please confirm before you purchase, It says it fits the domes and since the Turret is a form of a dome I am thinking it mite work but just check first.

Hope this helps and good luck...

Last edited by a moderator:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Am I the only one really excited out milkisbad's pricing? The 4MP cameras look awesome in the new catalog.
I'm with you! Very pleased with the prices for U.S. region cameras. I'm glad I have some cameras already working so I'm able to wait; can't wait to get these cameras but unfortunately I'll have to wait. Milkisbad says the models I want won't be available for a few more weeks. Still I think it's worth the wait to get them from him.

jimmyt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mine should arrive tomorrow - 4mm mini bullet. My other cams are the 3mp turret @ 2.8mm. All from milk. I can confirm that you can do what has been mentioned with the firmware. In fact I am running 5.3.0 on the turrets upgraded directly from hikvision usa. The 4mp comes with milks 5.3.1. In 5.3.0 the 200gb partition issue for the nas has been resolved (at least up to 450gb) so I expect 5.3.1 to be the same. 5.3.1 also ads 4 intrusion zones and up to 4 line crossings. 5.3.0 only has one. All in all for the $30 or so price premium its a no brianer to me.

Reaction score
Hi! Can I please get a copy of your catalog? In the market for indoor and outdoor cams, LPR cam and a 16-CH NVR. All HIKVISION. Are the new 4MP cams out already or soon? Thanks!

spinrut

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, can I get a copy of the catalog as well? I've purchased some hik cubes in the past from various sources, but now there seems to be a lot of uncertainty with products. us based reseller works better for me nowadays.

Mainly looking at adding additional 2032s/2432s. Possibly 2412s. Also, I saw you had mentioned hik cubes without wifi? I'm able to hardwire with POE, so that would also be of interest.

Thanks!

MrFixit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm with you! Very pleased with the prices for U.S. region cameras. I'm glad I have some cameras already working so I'm able to wait; can't wait to get these cameras but unfortunately I'll have to wait. Milkisbad says the models I want won't be available for a few more weeks. Still I think it's worth the wait to get them from him.
It is definitely worth the wait over buying Chinese hacked with English firmware, What model are you waiting on? I am waiting for the Turrent cameras.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Milkisbad is top notch. I've been thinking of getting a 4mp turret also, still have a 2mp max nvr though. Anyone tried a dahua camera out on a hikvision nvr?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Milkisbad is top notch. I've been thinking of getting a 4mp turret also, still have a 2mp max nvr though. Anyone tried a dahua camera out on a hikvision nvr?
Yeah don't do it. What NVR have you got? TBH I wouldn't bother upgrading decent 2MP to 4MP. I definitely wouldn't upgrade very decent 2MP to the 4MP (actually 3.6MP) stuff aliexpress sellers are pushing.

User607

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm looking for the catalog that includes the new Hikvision 4MP cameras, please. Thanks!

chrimmer

n3wb
Reaction score
Milkisbad - thanks for helping all of us out, really appreciate it! I'm also looking for the catalog that includes the new Hikvision 4MP cameras, please. Also interested in an eight camera NVR.

JackBauer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Can someone confirm his catalog has the 4MP's in there (with prices)?

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yeah don't do it. What NVR have you got? TBH I wouldn't bother upgrading decent 2MP to 4MP. I definitely wouldn't upgrade very decent 2MP to the 4MP (actually 3.6MP) stuff aliexpress sellers are pushing.
I have a 16 channel eyesurv and 8 channel ion nvr at home.

All my cameras are hikvision or lts except for a empire security camera and 2mp ptz dahua. 1 lts is 3mp others are 2mp

Currently not using the eyesurv dvr for anything. If I can get rid of the ptz I would go with just a plain hikvision or lts turret and get a 16 channel nvr. I like to have options lol

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
It is definitely worth the wait over buying Chinese hacked with English firmware, What model are you waiting on? I am waiting for the Turrent cameras.
I'm waiting on 4mp turrets & a 4mp mini dome.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have a 16 channel eyesurv and 8 channel ion nvr at home.

All my cameras are hikvision or lts except for a empire security camera and 2mp ptz dahua. 1 lts is 3mp others are 2mp

Currently not using the eyesurv dvr for anything. If I can get rid of the ptz I would go with just a plain hikvision or lts turret and get a 16 channel nvr. I like to have options lol
Ah... in that case ok. But might be a pain to setup and might lose your PTZ function unless you log directly into camera.

Has anyone else put a PTZ Dahua onto a Hikvision NVR?

Status
Not open for further replies.