Good source to buy IP items at

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK0001

n3wb
Reaction score
Catalog and price sheet for the new 4MP turrets . Thanks!

cupofjoe

n3wb
Reaction score
Milkisbad - If you have time could you please PM your flyer/catalog

I have a few large projects on my radar that could use a new solid source for IP video components.

arnie

n3wb
Reaction score
Could use a catalog and price sheet, please. Thanks very much.

theesj

n3wb
Reaction score
Can you send me your catalog and pricelist? Looking to buy a 4-6 turrets either 3mp or 4mp.

JDWX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
MIB, If you can, I'd greatly appreciate a list as well if possible. Thanks so much!

wiki

n3wb
Reaction score
Please send me you catalog & price list. I'm in the market for some 3m ~ 4mp out door IP cameras. Thanks in advance!

Ralph2

n3wb
Reaction score
I see dozens (?) of folk requesting a catalog.. is there a download site? or does "this" initiate a catalog request.. For a Canadian (potential) customer

OldStyle

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I see dozens (?) of folk requesting a catalog.. is there a download site? or does "this" initiate a catalog request.. For a Canadian (potential) customer
Milkisbad probably doesn't want to put the link out on the web for everyone to see/download. So he sends out the link via PM.

luisv

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello - Can you please PM me your flyer/catalog? Thanks!! :cool:

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
The US distributor being discussed is great for US based customers. @Ralph2 I would advise you looking to Alliexpress as much as it pains me to say that however your import fees are just a joke and negate any savings you may receive for a US seller.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.