Good source to buy IP items at

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Nobody is sending anybody anything yet this thread is still open.
No, you simply failed to read directions...fyi, you need FIVE posts before you can receive or send a PM....read the thread, dont be lazy..do some research on your own as well...you will survive without an immediate catalog.

Reaction score
No, you simply failed to read directions...fyi, you need FIVE posts before you can receive or send a PM....read the thread, dont be lazy..do some research on your own as well...you will survive without an immediate catalog.
My bad I apologize didn't know about the minimun 5 posts. Again I'm sorry I feel like an idiot :(

JWB

n3wb
Reaction score
Can you send me a catalog too please! I would like to place an order within the next week or two. Thanks!

Night_Owl

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Milkisbad,

Interested in some 4MP ip cams, please send catalog and current pricing. Also, what is your warranty?

Thx

Last edited by a moderator:

Avneet

n3wb
Reaction score
May I have a catalog please? Looking to buy a Hikvision POE 8 Channel NVR and one 4mp camera. To continue buying one camera per month on my budget. Thank you.

odie451

n3wb
Reaction score
Is it still possible, to receive a catalog. If so, I would be quite obliged if you don't mind.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

wmas

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, new to this forum and IP cameras in general.

We have Blue Iris software, a ds-2cd2032-i-4mm test camera that my company is happy with. We'd like a quote for 10 more and if you could recommend an outdoor camera that will work well in a climate with big temperature cycles... (mostly concerned about lenses fogging up).

Thanks, and sorry if I broke any forum etiquette.

Status
Not open for further replies.