Gotta to love the PIROS!!!!

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just happened to night.

Watch the upper left of the screen its dark and then becomes bright from a garage he already started then starts a second one in my alley

If you watch carefully you will see him open another can and start that one one fire and actually stand there and watch to make sure they both take off before he takes off like nothing happened

Last edited by a moderator:

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
That is one better night vision captures I've seen. Very clear and detailed.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Whoa, nice capture. Hope they haul him in and put him away for a very very long time.
They have to locate him first tho Doing what i do for a living i actually went to the building where he turned the corner at and talked with the guys that detail my trucks for me twice a year and low and behold they have hikvision cameras also and captured him around the corner talking on the phone and watching. Comes to find out he is european and well its not to hard to find them consider they all live and shop right around the corner. His shoes give him away to shouldn't be hard to find him considering most criminals don't change there shoes every day or wear columbia pull over shirts.

Ill start inquiring tomorrow once I recover from having a tooth yanked out today

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I thought the title said "pros" I came in expecting a horror story of a contractor or installer lol

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Man nice clear night image! What cams are those?

PRC_Save_Me

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Very high quality night time shot. Kindly share the make/model of your camera and some of the video/image settings you used. Is WDR and DNR on if so, what levels? Is that alley somewhat well lit? Are you using any IR illustrators?

Thanks

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Very high quality night time shot. Kindly share the make/model of your camera and some of the video/image settings you used. Is WDR and DNR on if so, what levels? Is that alley somewhat well lit? Are you using any IR illustrators?

Thanks
Just simple cameras I picked up from mikisbad 7422 model there are street lights in the allies but they are that god awful yellow I'm dying color, other then that settings are pretty much untouched. exposure was 1/30 50 percent gain WDR isn't needed because of the light in the alley. I can turn off the night time mode if i wanted to and its clear to but a bit darker. Im sure with some tweaking I could run it in day time mode all day. Im still amazed no one has noticed them let alone broke either of them as they aren't hidden right in plain view and low enough you can grab it and run it you wanted to. Yet no one has seen them as you can tell when he walked by them. Just wish the same camera i have in the yard would work as well as the alley ones.

Its hit or miss with that one even on the same settings as the two alley cams its retarded and doesnt give any where near a smooth look at the alley ones. lists of ghosting at night etc etc on night shots ad it has even more light back there

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Do you live in a rough neighbourhood Code? That alley has seen public urination and burning rubbish bins. Out front you have Bogans parking you in. No wonder you have cams.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do you live in a rough neighbourhood Code? That alley has seen public urination and burning rubbish bins. Out front you have Bogans parking you in. No wonder you have cams.

Chicago nuff said but i live in a area that has its moments. Huge spike in shootings tho still safer then say the south side. hell ill upload the video from the beginning of the month where a guy and girl got into it but I'm cutting out the ending part as one of them got seriously hurt for their stupidity.

May take a bit since my once super fast internet decided to stop being super fast or should i say even as good as dial up for some reason. Hopefully it will be fixed by comcast Wednesday once they come out to find out whats going on. Never had a issue with them in years and this is the first time. Tho i would have expect them to show up sooner for someone paying for a business connections.

Last edited by a moderator: